Forums » Support

Triumvirate pledge

• 10 posts
    August 21, 2019 9:34 AM PDT
    I just completed the Triumvirate pledge and I'm looking for a little nudge in the right direction.

-I received access to the VIP Forums: check.
    -It looks like I missed any pre-Alpha?: unsure at this time.
    -Founders Conclave: not really sure what that even is.
    -PA Forum: just mentioning. I seen it mentioned in a post, but no access given.
    -Email received to confirm account but no real instructions received. That would probably clear up a lot of my questions.
    • 10 posts
    August 21, 2019 9:37 AM PDT
    Sorry if these questions have been answered. I'm on my phone and no search function is available.
    • 127 posts
    August 21, 2019 3:35 PM PDT

You should be receiving an email within the next day with instructions on next steps.

Yes, you missed several pre alpha periods but we will let you know when the next one is starting.

The Founder's Conclave is something that you will have access to once the game is released.

Thanks for becoming a VIP pledger.

• 4336 posts
    August 21, 2019 5:35 PM PDT

Founder's Guild

Description: Access to an exclusive area in the game called the Founder’s Conclave. The Founder’s Conclave serves as a meeting place for its members and can be found in several in-game cities. Members can seek out allies, regale each other with tales of adventures, seek out lost tales or forgotten legends from those around them, re-equip before a new adventure, or work on their various crafts and skills.

Source: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/2019_april_pledge_rewards/

• 10 posts
    August 21, 2019 6:42 PM PDT

Ahhh.  Thank you.  I feel warm and fuzzy again.