August 20, 2019 7:40 AM PDT

Antithetical.

• 1404 posts
    August 20, 2019 10:43 AM PDT

Irrelevant.

• 523 posts
    August 20, 2019 10:58 AM PDT

Counter-productive.

If you don't have a "follow" function, it probably makes boxing too tedious for 50% of the people right off the bat.  Also, games like Warcraft, Rift, Wildstar, and GW2 were simply not fun to box because there was too much going on at all times.  Pantheon probably isn't going to be that spastic, but the more button mashing and situational the abilities, the harder it is to box effectively.  Even with a slower, camp oriented game, if VR wishes to make boxing not enticing, they can easily do so through clever battle tactics and the need to continually reposition.  The underlying issue though is that if you are making a group oriented game and the playerbase is actively trying to circumvent that to make it a single player experience, then your game is already dying.  It's VR's job to design this thing right so that boxing is both not appealing and not needed.

• 768 posts
    August 21, 2019 4:04 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

In One Word - Describe how you feel about multi-boxing? #MMORPG #CommunityMatters

saddening

Those that fancy it, should be moved to a seperate server. 
    When I come to the point where multi-boxing crosses my mind, the game has become too easy and I will loose my interest in the game entirely.
    Seeing players multi-box in a game does not trigger me to try and contact and interact with them.
    • 98 posts
    August 21, 2019 9:32 AM PDT

I see it as the antithesis of the touted Pantheon social ethos. In no way will it nurture community, probably the complete opposite.

It is essentially another (and more expensive) P2W. Also, in PvP, it's a mindset where they want to beat you but not on even terms.

I know VR won't do anything about it from a financial standpoint it makes sense for them to allow it. VR when you do allow it make it hard to do. I promise you when players start to see more and more multi-boxers (like in EQ, Vanguard) they will leave.

Oh, one word. Errr don't?

8)

• 888 posts
    August 24, 2019 11:51 PM PDT

Alone

Multiboxing means I'm teamed with fewer people and the multiboxer is too busy to be social. I might as well play a single player game. 

This post was edited by Counterfleche at August 24, 2019 11:54 PM PDT
    • 49 posts
    August 25, 2019 12:37 AM PDT

Cheating

• 368 posts
    August 25, 2019 8:13 AM PDT

No

• 4 posts
    August 25, 2019 9:28 AM PDT

The times i had to multi box was during EQ raids when we were lacking clerics. It was really a damaging experience for me but it would sometimes get the job done. 

Having two accounts ( or more ) is one thing and its fine, multi boxing is killing the experience thouhg imho

one word : funkiller 

This post was edited by wiktor at August 25, 2019 9:29 AM PDT
    • 238 posts
    August 25, 2019 5:54 PM PDT

Solo Experience 

• 521 posts
    August 25, 2019 6:51 PM PDT

Deviance

• 520 posts
    August 26, 2019 10:54 AM PDT

Annoying

• 128 posts