Forums » News and Announcements

Fantheon Beer-Up at GamesCom & Pax West!

• August 15, 2019 6:26 PM PDT

Hey folks,

I know not everyone will be at GamesCom or PAX West this year, but I will, and I have a pocket full of Fantheon buttons and a bunch of beer to share!
    Let's get together and talk about Pantheon!

Just in case anyone is in the Seattle area on Sunday and is willing to brave traffic, crowds and parking in exchange for a beer and Pantheon pin...
    PAX WEST FANTHEON BEER-UP
    Sunday, Sept 1, 16:00 - 18:00 (4:00 - 6:00 PM PDT)
    Westin Hotel Lobby (near PAX)
    Seattle, Washington

You do NOT need a PAX ticket to come to the beer-up.
    We'd never do that to you! I am going to stake out a small area in the Westin Hotel that is attached to PAX, so those attending the show can stop in, and so can folks who just want to hang out.

(This is a super informal get-together - if we do something formal in future, we'll definitely provide more notice!)
    If you see me in ANY pub during PAX (chances are high!), drop by and I'll buy you a beer too! ;-)#

Yer auld Dwarf
    Brasse

You can pick up a limited edition Fantheon button! 
    Seriously limited - first come, first served. ;P

GAMESCOM FANTHEON BEER-UP  DONE!
    Cologne, Germany
    Somewhere in the Dom area (will post on FB/Tw when we pick a spot).
    Thursday, August 22, 20:00 

This post was edited by Deleted Member at August 28, 2019 8:46 AM PDT
    • 470 posts
    August 16, 2019 5:59 PM PDT

I'd go if I could. Unfortunately, I can't. But I do have another question. Will you folks be showing/streaming/being interviewed or on panels or anything while at one of these events?

• 429 posts
    August 16, 2019 6:55 PM PDT

Est tut mier lit , I wish I could be there . I am sure it will be a blast :)

Drink a double for me Brasse ....

• 73 posts
    August 17, 2019 3:51 PM PDT

German beer and Pantheon, sounds like a dream. Wish I were going to Pax West. Went in 2009 with my brother, we had a lot of fun. 

• 21 posts
    August 19, 2019 2:14 AM PDT

i hope , vr will take opportunity to surprise us :)

• 3016 posts
    August 20, 2019 8:25 AM PDT

I can't afford to go ..I would LOVE to..looking forward to the Podcast..thank you Brasse and VR. :)  One question will we see the link the podcast here on site?  :)

Cana

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at August 20, 2019 8:39 AM PDT