Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Next featured class?

• 193 posts
    August 2, 2019 9:02 AM PDT

Just curious, and it's Friday, so what class would you like to see played and featured next?

• 627 posts
    August 2, 2019 9:10 AM PDT
    The Summoner ofc
    • 2419 posts
    August 2, 2019 10:09 AM PDT

BamBam said: The Summoner ofc

Yeah, Summoner. 

• 116 posts
    August 2, 2019 11:51 AM PDT
    Agreed, summoner. Super curious to see
    pet pathing and control in action.
    • 1019 posts
    August 2, 2019 12:25 PM PDT

Bard.

• 216 posts
    August 2, 2019 12:25 PM PDT

Makes sense that it would be the Summoner being the only class we've not seen streamed. But I'd be happy for any class really.

• 7 posts
    August 2, 2019 1:07 PM PDT

Bard!

Realistically, though, any glimpse of Summoner would be great.

A party with Tank - Healer - DPS - DPS - DPS - Enchanter in the next stream would be the best, though!

• 184 posts
    August 2, 2019 7:13 PM PDT

I don't really care, however, if I had to pick I would prefer the Bard...

• 187 posts
    August 2, 2019 8:07 PM PDT

Druid. Bard. Then all of the classes!!  We saw druid gameplay recently? Where? 

• 388 posts
    August 2, 2019 8:33 PM PDT

Kastor said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MPG2pbC3nw    druid gameplay

i wanna see summoner but most of all: Necro 

• 379 posts
    August 2, 2019 11:13 PM PDT

Summoner is well overdue.

• 187 posts
    August 4, 2019 6:32 AM PDT

Flapp said:

Kastor said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MPG2pbC3nw    druid gameplay

i wanna see summoner but most of all: Necro 

Thanks Flapp!!  

Can't wait until Project Faerthale is complete and PA5 is live!  Most likely we'll see the Summoner then as well.

• 8 posts
    August 5, 2019 10:33 AM PDT
    Can't wait to see necro also....crossing fingers cool reaper pet eventually, cough. Can never decide on eq tlp necro or shaman for a main.
    • 520 posts
    August 5, 2019 10:09 PM PDT

I can't wait for necro, but since that's unlikely to happen soon, I'd have to say: summoner.

• 2886 posts
    August 8, 2019 4:13 PM PDT

Summoner is the only class confirmed for launch that hasn't been shown on stream yet. Although I suspect many classes (especially the Druid) have seen pretty significant changes since last time, so it'd probably be worthwhile for every class to get some time in the spotlight again, with a stream done from their perspective.

• 430 posts
    August 8, 2019 5:34 PM PDT

Summoner to solidfy my choice ..

This post was edited by Shea at August 9, 2019 11:55 AM PDT
    • 228 posts
    August 9, 2019 5:57 AM PDT

Bazgrim said:

Summoner is the only class confirmed for launch that hasn't been shown on stream yet.

True, Baz, but I think it was in an interview made by you that Joppa made a "soft announcement" that the Bard would probably also make it for launch?

• 624 posts
    August 9, 2019 11:54 AM PDT

The Bard class may possibly make it for launch (they would like to have it ready, but no promises). They have stated that minstrels are not currently in development, and any reveal would wait until Beta, if prior to launch.

I would settle for a feathered cap reveal...

• 801 posts
    August 10, 2019 11:10 AM PDT

I am setting my tent up prior to knowing when they release the summoner...

• 2886 posts
    August 11, 2019 7:28 AM PDT

Jabir said:

Bazgrim said:

Summoner is the only class confirmed for launch that hasn't been shown on stream yet.

True, Baz, but I think it was in an interview made by you that Joppa made a "soft announcement" that the Bard would probably also make it for launch?

Yes, probably. But it hasn't really been confirmed yet. So realistically, I wouldn't expect a Bard appearance in a stream anytime soon - certainly not before the Summoner, which already has its own class page. But who knows, they may be saving it for a big surprise? haha

This post was edited by Bazgrim at August 11, 2019 7:30 AM PDT
    • 346 posts
    August 19, 2019 12:28 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

Yes, probably. But it hasn't really been confirmed yet. So realistically, I wouldn't expect a Bard appearance in a stream anytime soon - certainly not before the Summoner, which already has its own class page. But who knows, they may be saving it for a big surprise? haha

You heard it here first folks. Bard confirmed.

This post was edited by Janus at August 19, 2019 12:32 PM PDT
    • 145 posts
    August 19, 2019 3:08 PM PDT

I always play Wizard/Sorcerer class so that would interest me a lot. But after playing Vanguards Bard I'm really curious to see how they do the Bard in this game. The VG Bard was one of the most fun classes I've ever played on any game.