Forums » Support

Regarding $10k pledge, request Artois.

• 136 posts
    July 27, 2019 6:06 PM PDT
    Here are the questions. Per the April newsletter it’s a 2 day meet up at the studio. Will this be with the other $10k pledge individuals, or is it more solo focused for each pledge. Following which, while I know a lot of the team is scattered to all four corners, I’m hoping it would be a chance to meet a majority of the team that is state side and in close proximity to the VR studio. Last but not least while I know you guys are hard at work building the game and there are areas that haven’t been touched yet but is there any say/request on what dungeon/raid we would like to get to work on/assist. Example The Dead Vaults, an area that probably hasn’t been touched yet, if that was something I’d like to work on is that possible or is it more so you jump on what’s currently being worked on.

If possible some clarifications on those points would be helpful to me. Thank you in advance.
    • 126 posts
    July 30, 2019 10:03 AM PDT

Great questions.

Here is what I can tell you:

1. It will be a meeting with all of the other $10K pledges at the same time. 

2. We will be providing the information on what what dungeon will be the focus of the design. This would include geography, any background lore and history, types of monsters that could make this their home and all other information that is pertinent to completing the dungeon. 

• 136 posts
    July 30, 2019 3:26 PM PDT
    Thank you very much for the follow up.