Forums » Fan Creations

Examining the Wild World of Pantheon

• 2886 posts
    July 22, 2019 1:33 PM PDT

Hey all, it's been a bit since my last video, so I made sure to make this one extra good! This is my longest scripted video ever. When I first sat down to start writing, I just kept tying together more and more topics that I had never covered before and I’m really happy with how it came out. It’s bursting at the seams with info that deserves a closer look. There should be something interesting here for both old and new fans of Pantheon. So if you don’t learn at least one thing from this, I will have failed!

As we all know, the world of Terminus in Pantheon is very mysterious. But in order to discover those mysteries, we of course need to be able to navigate around the planet. So in this vid, I analyze the size of the world, what options we'll have to travel around it, and more! https://youtu.be/mdfieVzi3QA

• 4 posts
    July 22, 2019 11:50 PM PDT

Nothing makes me more apprehensive than the inclusion of flying mounts...

• 40 posts
    July 23, 2019 7:01 AM PDT

thank you Bazgrim, nice video man :)

• 2886 posts
    July 23, 2019 5:24 PM PDT

tylerdmace said:

Nothing makes me more apprehensive than the inclusion of flying mounts...

Me too. And everything I've heard from the devs seems to indicate that they probably won't. It's just too easy to completely ignore all the content they worked hard to make. I think the disclaimer in the FAQ is just to keep some of their creative options open. For example, in case they decide to include a flying service like the griffons in EQ2 that you can pay to ride to specific locations. Or perhaps if they find some way to make traveling on flying mounts just as dangerous (if not more) as ground mounts with inclement weather or other flying NPCs that can attack you or shoot you down. Just my opinion.

• 624 posts
    July 28, 2019 8:58 PM PDT

Checked out the video today, thank you for the awesome effort. Well done, kudos! I was surprised, as someone that has been here since the beginning, to learn a few things I had missed. I really appreciate the polished, interesting, and informative product. Well worth the view. A tip of the feathered cap to you, Bazgrim.

This post was edited by Kumu at July 28, 2019 11:11 PM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    July 29, 2019 4:35 PM PDT

Kumu said:

Checked out the video today, thank you for the awesome effort. Well done, kudos! I was surprised, as someone that has been here since the beginning, to learn a few things I had missed. I really appreciate the polished, interesting, and informative product. Well worth the view. A tip of the feathered cap to you, Bazgrim.

Thanks Kumu - that was exactly the intent, to review some more basic info to educate those that are newer, but still slip in some lesser-known facts to keep even the vets entertained ;) mission accomplished!