Forums » Fan Creations

The "Introduction to Pantheon" Playlist

• 2886 posts
    July 15, 2019 3:51 PM PDT

If you or someone you know is newly interested in Pantheon, but don't really know where to start to get caught up on the development process thus far, then this is for you. I created an "Introduction to Pantheon" YouTube playlist designed to get newcomers up to speed. There's almost 5 years of history to get caught up on, so starting out can be a daunting task. Or even just trying to explain it to someone else. But now, in only 10 videos, anyone can know what they need to know to know about the game. This is a compilation of informational Pantheon videos I've made over the years and I will continue to update this playlist as we go to ensure it always has the most up-to-date and accurate information. So save this link & share it whenever you meet someone that wants to learn more about the past and future of Pantheon: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSvjWH19Hv-DQTqTPdeU0kI5a3lY-AcRJ&fbclid=IwAR06AtaMI8GVSRQ4ten2bZMoC4iwRneaKtLjQHS3k0rB2-l5etuWyD7rHcc

This post was edited by Bazgrim at July 18, 2019 5:55 PM PDT
    • 22 posts
    July 15, 2019 7:04 PM PDT

I'll be the first to say thanks. was a good watch even though I've been following since 2016 it was a great selection of videos with information. Thanks Bazgrim!

• 53 posts
    July 15, 2019 10:39 PM PDT

Baz is like.. An Encyclopedia for Pantheon... Bazpedia? Grimpanthedia?  Bazeonpedia? Anyway- Nice work as per usual.

• 216 posts
    July 16, 2019 11:19 AM PDT

I've seen all of these videos but its a good time to rewatch them all again. :3

• 32 posts
    July 16, 2019 11:34 AM PDT

That was a great playlist.  I sent it to my wife so she can get excited about Pantheon too!  

• 2886 posts
    August 10, 2019 8:16 AM PDT

Astartes31 said:

Baz is like.. An Encyclopedia for Pantheon... Bazpedia? Grimpanthedia?  Bazeonpedia? Anyway- Nice work as per usual.

Hmm... Or Encyclopedia Baztannica?

Lol thanks! I just want people to have the info they want and need - it makes the wait less stressful for everyone :)