Forums » Introduce Yourself

I Pledged...now what?

• 1 posts
    July 11, 2019 1:53 PM PDT

As a former member of the EQ community (circa 2000) I have been waiting for this game for a long time. So I was happy to pledge to aid in the development of an old-school game that requires effort and teamwork.  But what now? I have noticed any email notifications and I feel a bit lost in the process.  Can any fellow pledgers tell where I can find more specific info on what to expect? I assume the information is in here somewhere but have not found anything as of this moment.  I pledged at the Advisors level. Thank you to anyone who can lend me his/her assistance. Peace!

• 1227 posts
    July 11, 2019 5:06 PM PDT

You get Alpha, which has yet to start. Not much to do right now but go browse the Champion Hangout subforum,

• 1597 posts
    July 11, 2019 7:12 PM PDT

Welcome  :)

• 13 posts
    July 12, 2019 10:27 AM PDT

Dear circusfreak,

Welcome it is very nice to see more and more of the old community coming back to see a new take on this wonderful game. Enjoy and thanks for introducing yourself!

• 30 posts
    July 12, 2019 11:33 AM PDT

I just pledged last week, at the Adviser's level.  We hang out on the forums, eat up any news and hope for an incoming alpha!  

• 107 posts
    July 12, 2019 2:01 PM PDT

If you haven't done so, go here and sign up for the newsletter. You'll get a monthly email with a link to the newest "News" page, as soon as it is posted.

Newsletter Signup

Welcome to the Fun. Never forget, Patience is a Virtue :)

• 1090 posts
    July 12, 2019 8:53 PM PDT

Two thumbs WAY UP for returning from Old EQ (like many of us here). There were hundreds of thousands of us there at one time. So glad to see the community returning. Welcome back!

• 525 posts
    July 15, 2019 2:16 PM PDT

Welcome to Pantheon!

• 4271 posts
    July 15, 2019 3:44 PM PDT

Welcome! When the time comes for any action required on your part for your pledge rewards (Alpha, early name reservation, etc.) you'll receive an e-mail telling you what to do. Until then, as others have said, get comfortable and follow the news as closely as possible. Getting caught up on what's happened previously in development may also help things make more sense. To make that easier, I made this "Introduction to Pantheon" playlist on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSvjWH19Hv-DQTqTPdeU0kI5a3lY-AcRJ

• 266 posts
    July 20, 2019 12:59 PM PDT

Welcome :) join the rest of us in waiting, the good news is that there is a lot of good material to read in many posts and of course the youtube streams are awsome.