Forums » Support

Knights pledge

• 10 posts
    June 8, 2019 2:29 AM PDT
    The very first knights pledge had alpha access. When will this happen? It's been years! I can't wait
    • 475 posts
    June 8, 2019 5:30 AM PDT
    A quallified quess is late this year, Alpha was set to dec 2018 but got delayed. At this point VR are working on finishing a zone with All details and assets that a zone Will have for release a zone "standart". When they are happy with the zone they will push for Alpha.

So Alpha within a years time, beta prolly a year after Alpha then 6 months of beta and release could happend. Full release is prolly first in 3 years total.
    • 151 posts
    June 8, 2019 6:18 AM PDT

Project Faerthale is actually quite clever. Having a zone with ALL assets in place is the gold standard for internal testing. 

Not only does this allow for the obvious problems to be dealt with, but it reveals the unexpected as well. 

Going forward, this allows other zones to be completed much more efficiently as they have ‘been there, done that ‘. 

Hang in there, things should accelerate once Project Faerthale is done. 

• 2506 posts
    June 8, 2019 7:32 AM PDT

This year is far from guaranteed but we can hope.

• 467 posts
    June 8, 2019 8:00 AM PDT

BamBam said: A quallified quess is late this year, Alpha was set to dec 2018 but got delayed. At this point VR are working on finishing a zone with All details and assets that a zone Will have for release a zone "standart". When they are happy with the zone they will push for Alpha. So Alpha within a years time, beta prolly a year after Alpha then 6 months of beta and release could happend. Full release is prolly first in 3 years total.

This is a good guess given what little we know.  Although something doesn't seem right about the beta lasting 50% of the time of the alpha which makes me think an 18 month alpha is more likely but I will hope for 12 months. I expect the resources used in Faerthale can be modified and used in other zones (like Intrepid's modular building systems) but, of course, I know nothing. Need more input from VR! Iiiinpuuut! -J5

• 175 posts
    June 8, 2019 9:01 AM PDT
    I agree with Tigersin, Need more input!!! VR.
    Sorry I loved the short circuit reference, much longer and I will short circuit.
    • 7 posts
    August 7, 2019 5:27 AM PDT

Hmm, I think Im gonna sell my knight pledge to a friend, I dont think there will be a release of this game. And even when, there will be

no community anymore in 2025!