Forums » Support

What stage of development?

• 10 posts
    June 6, 2019 12:52 PM PDT

I have been pledged for 3 years and honestly haven't checked much.  It says I get alpha access, we hit that point yet?  Wish there was a sticky with that kind of info.

• 126 posts
    June 6, 2019 1:55 PM PDT

Hello,

We are in Pre alpha testing still. Once we get closer to alpha testing, we will be notifying all of our alpha testing eligible pledgees.

• 960 posts
    June 6, 2019 2:06 PM PDT

alpha was suppose to be end of 2018, but it's been kind of quiet.  i'm assuming production isn't where they want it to be or they have a huge influx of ppl to work on the game (around the whole ea, activision, besthesda, bioware having a dumpster firing of layoffs and terrible game launches)  i highly doubt this will be a star citizen fiasco with chris rowan.

vr remaining pretty hush hush on the subject.  we know there is a lot of activity with animation, special and enviromental effects as with particles that would be worth delaying the alpha.  the company's ethos is something like 'we'd prefer to show rather than tell' and i can respect that.

would be a smart move to have a more polished product since a lot of kickstarter games and even big publishers are getting smashed.  gamers aren't happy with the crap show going on today and are much quicker to judge and sling poop.  can't say i blame them.

• 700 posts
    June 6, 2019 2:25 PM PDT

9 months ago I thought possibly June 2019. Now I'm expecting 2020 (anywhere in 2020)

• 960 posts
    June 6, 2019 2:45 PM PDT

zewtastic said:

9 months ago I thought possibly June 2019. Now I'm expecting 2020 (anywhere in 2020)

this is pretty realistic if they didn't expand their team much.  maybe that's why vr is trying to sell pledges more?  alright you influencers.  you know what to do.  oh wait i've already been banned from twitch and demonitized from youtube XD

i could go to gofundme and raise money.

help me raise munnies for phat juicy vip pledge for pantheon so they can hire more bodies plux thanx #oldschoolmmo #pantheonriseofthefallen #protf #communitymatters #plxdontreportme #notstarcitizen #makeourbudget220mil

hm i'm gonna go look into this and see if i can do this.

• 52 posts
    June 9, 2019 5:33 AM PDT

@Artois  Thanks for responding.  Was curious as to the medium for the notifications.  Do you expect you will notify us here on the foum when the time comes, or email?   And thanks again for answering, responses are greatly appreciated!

• 318 posts
    June 9, 2019 5:50 AM PDT

Nagasakee said:

@Artois  Thanks for responding.  Was curious as to the medium for the notifications.  Do you expect you will notify us here on the foum when the time comes, or email?   And thanks again for answering, responses are greatly appreciated!

They will email you the invite and the NDA, if applicable, prior to the start of the testing phase you are eligible for.