Forums » Introduce Yourself

• 8 posts
    May 31, 2019 9:32 PM PDT

Greetings all! I'm Prismatic Thief, but also go by Erba. Not terribly 'good' at MMORPG's, but been playing for awhile. Started back in EQ like a lot of others in this community, but I was still but a babe. One of my most prominent memories was making an Iksar but giving him to my father because I was too scared to leave the city when the froglok prisoners/slaves in the cave leading out attacked me once.*

I did a lot of growing up on Norrath and many worlds since. And Terminus will be no different. I am new to forum-style communication but I hope to contribute and reach out in the community. Maybe even make a friend or two. I have interest in all things Gnomes, Enchanters, Halflings, Rogues, and generally anything Lore related. I would love recommendations of interesting posts involving these, but honestly will check out any posts anyone would care to recommend.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

*This anecdote is meant not to emphasize my aforementioned lack of skill, but more to be amusing and downplay my "MMO Veteranship" since I was around eight years old. It is a cherished memory among many more ridiculous antics a child can get into playing a game as vast as Everquest.

This post was edited by PrismaticThief at June 7, 2019 12:59 PM PDT
    • 151 posts
    May 31, 2019 11:02 PM PDT

You mischievious youngster, playing EQ underage!  ;-)

Welcome to Pantheon!

• 467 posts
    June 1, 2019 6:46 AM PDT

Welcome

• 1090 posts
    June 1, 2019 7:46 AM PDT

Hiya! Two thumbs WAY UP for returning from Old EQ (like many of us here). There were hundreds of thousands of us there at one time. Welcome back! 

• 156 posts
    June 1, 2019 7:55 AM PDT

Hey welcome! Great tale of your MMORPG infancy :) I think you will find the community you are looking for here. There is definetely lots to delve into lore-wise, and some great discussions in those sections of the forums. Cheers!

• 98 posts
    June 1, 2019 11:11 AM PDT

Welcome!

• 126 posts
    June 1, 2019 1:18 PM PDT
    Welcome!
    • 1597 posts
    June 2, 2019 5:53 AM PDT

Welcome  :)

• 8 posts
    June 2, 2019 12:16 PM PDT
    Welcome! I started EQ when I was 14 back in 99!
    • 559 posts
    June 3, 2019 9:42 AM PDT
    Welcome dude
    • 4270 posts
    June 12, 2019 12:18 PM PDT

Welcome!