Forums » Support

Pledge questions, unanswered overview

• 151 posts
    May 29, 2019 5:30 AM PDT

Hello all, hello VR specifically.

I have noticed there has been communication about pledge changes, these obviously resulted in to many questions, many have been answered, but some key ones (in my eyes) have not been answered. Also any followup about the changes in regards to communication of these changes seems to have gone missing too. So i have looked thru a few posts and fetched some questions. Can you please answers these?

Source: Incomming package changes
    Unanswered:
    * Bloodsworn pledge has a shirt added. Does this apply to non US residents as well?
    * Buddy code's been added on several pledges, some existing pledges have it added and a digital copy removed. What is the difference between a digital copy and a buddy code?

Source: Keeper's vs Legate's pledges
    Unanswered: (slightly unfair as it's a very recent request)
    * Can we get an overview with retired pledges and their rewards?

Source: Pledge Rewards Questions
    * Does the Blackrose pledge level get all the lower champion level pledge items in addition to the very specific Black Rose pledge items?

i can understand this latest question, as previously VR has stated that the cross out rewards are ones that are applied to the next pledge up. Right now, Black Rose Pledge is listed as last option within the champion pledge's.

Additional question to the overvieuw: If an overview isn't possible, can pledger's atleast get an overview in their subscription settings menu where it states which rewards they are elligable for?

This post was edited by decarsul at May 29, 2019 5:43 AM PDT
    • 126 posts
    May 29, 2019 4:33 PM PDT

We are still working on finalizing all of this but here is what I can tell you.

1. The shirt will be available through a third party company which will handle shipping. Shipping is not included as part of the pledge reward.

2. Buddy code is the new wording for the second digital copy. We found that the second copy was confusing to people as many thought that meant 2 people got access to all of the pledge rewards. We changed the wording to make it clearer what the intention is. It is a code to download an additional copy of the game at release. This can be given to family or friends.

3. We will be sharing an exhaustive list of all previous pledges and rewards. You will be able to look at all of them and determine what you are eligible for.

4. No, the Black Rose pledge does not inherit the rewards of lower pledges, nor does the upper pledges get it's rewards. We are beginning to create pledge packages that reflect specific areas, groups, and lore within the game and making the rewards exlusive to those pledges. We want people to choose those packages that resonate with them.

5. Many of the retired pledge rewards will now transfer to upgrades when they didn't previously. We don't want people to feel locked into a pledge because of a reward no longer available. If you pledged previously and got a reward, chances are you will still keep that reward. We will have a full list of what rewards transfer and which don't when we release all of the information.

• 467 posts
    May 29, 2019 4:36 PM PDT

Sweet!  Thanks Artois.

• 151 posts
    May 30, 2019 12:32 AM PDT

Hello Artois, 

Thank you very much for the elaborate answer, it clears up a lot of my confusions, and i'm fairly sure many others. Ill not fall into my occupational hazard of making number 3 SMART but can't wait to have the list available!

• 8586 posts
    May 30, 2019 4:03 AM PDT

Moved to Support as it is a question regarding pledge/account level support.