Forums » Store Questions & Feedback

Bloodsworn And Pathfinder

• 104 posts
    May 29, 2019 12:31 AM PDT

With the new pledges, I know a lot of questions have been raised and asked. Something that I'm wondering is that if I have the Pathfinder Pledge (which I do), and I want the benefits of Bloodworn as well, because it has some things that I want, while Pathfinder also has others that I want, would I be able to get both? And if I do get both, would some of the rewards stack? Meaing, would I then get 6 months of subscription, two additional character slots, and two buddy codes? (Also, wasn't it originally 2 digital copies of the game? What's the difference, and if I stay with Pathfinder, would I then only get 1 "buddy code", which I'm assuming is the same thing os a digital copy, or would I get two, as the original deal was 2 digital copies?).

Hopefully that all comes out as I planned and actually makes sense, but hopefully I get the answer I'm hoping for and not the one I'm afraid to get :P 

• 467 posts
    May 29, 2019 7:18 AM PDT

Yes, the answers are all over the place in two categories and three threads. I'll go ahead and answer you here.

From Artois (VR):

"If you wish to switch to the Black Rose pledge and you have the Perceiver's pledge already, we can switch it for. Just open a support ticket. No, the Perceiver and the Black Rose pledge rewards are not meant to stack. You should choose the package that you prefer."

Seems logical that they apply this to any and all pledges. If you'd like a definite answer, just click support and open a ticket with your question.  Hope that helps.

• 3 posts
    September 5, 2019 11:25 AM PDT

Jacasta said:

With the new pledges, I know a lot of questions have been raised and asked. Something that I'm wondering is that if I have the Pathfinder Pledge (which I do), and I want the benefits of Bloodworn as well, because it has some things that I want, while Pathfinder also has others that I want, would I be able to get both? And if I do get both, would some of the rewards stack? Meaing, would I then get 6 months of subscription, two additional character slots, and two buddy codes? (Also, wasn't it originally 2 digital copies of the game? What's the difference, and if I stay with Pathfinder, would I then only get 1 "buddy code", which I'm assuming is the same thing os a digital copy, or would I get two, as the original deal was 2 digital copies?).

Hopefully that all comes out as I planned and actually makes sense, but hopefully I get the answer I'm hoping for and not the one I'm afraid to get :P 

With regards to the buddy code vs digital copies, I saw in another post somewhere that it was simply a verbiage change. Two digital copies implied two copies of the games with the pledge benefits. A buddy code is essentially the same thing, but the buddy code won't receive the pledge perks. It's essentially just a game key you can give out to friends/family to get a "free" copy of Pantheon.

• 112 posts
    September 5, 2019 1:29 PM PDT

BDubb93 said:

With regards to the buddy code vs digital copies, I saw in another post somewhere that it was simply a verbiage change. Two digital copies implied two copies of the games with the pledge benefits. A buddy code is essentially the same thing, but the buddy code won't receive the pledge perks. It's essentially just a game key you can give out to friends/family to get a "free" copy of Pantheon.

Buddy Code was a verbiage change. It allows for an additional copy of the game at release you can give to a friend or family member. I suppose you can give it to an enemy too. That person would not get any of the pledge rewards and would still have to sign up for a subscription to play the game.