Forums » Crafting and Gathering

“Crafting and the Community” w/ Yarnila

• 259 posts
    May 28, 2019 5:54 AM PDT

On this weeks “Crafting and the Community” we are spotlighting community member “ Yarnila ”. A huge thank you from Old School Crafters to Yarnila from Pantheon Voices of Terminus for taking the time to answer these few questions for us. Be sure to check out Yarnila here:

On Pantheon VOT and Twitch TV

Remember to check back each week as we spotlight a different community member.

1) Do you enjoy crafting or are you more of the adventuring type?

Abit of both I enjoy what both worlds have to offer.

2) What was your first experience with crafting in an MMORPG?

It was in EQ2 back in 2004 when it came out.

3) Do you have a favorite type of crafting and if so why?

No not really any favorite type of crafting at this time, I rather hope crafting becomes a lot more involved in Pantheon and in MMOs in general

4) Are you excited with development of the crafting and harvesting skills?

Yes very excited, even though there hasn't been a whole lot of insight in terms of crafting that what has been mentioned and talked about has me hopeful. Harvesting has me very excited too. The reveal in the NL on the features and fuctions sounds amazingly fun.

5) And lastly, how important of a role do you feel crafting should play in Pantheon?

I hope crafting becomes an alternative way to enjoy an MMMO so you can either spend 10+ years mostly doing tradecraft (Crafting/Harvesting/Selling) or do adventure stuff.