Forums » Introduce Yourself

Got in on the last of the Keeper's Pledges.

• 4 posts
    May 20, 2019 9:14 AM PDT

Greetings all! With last week's announcement that the Keeper's Pledge was ending, I made the leap to secure my place in Beta. I see that it probably wasn't necessary, as theer is now a "Legate" pledge replacing the Keeper's, but I planned to contribute to the development of the game at some point. No better time than the present.

My MMO history consists of EverQuest in 1999, WOW shortly after its release, DAOC and Gmost recently Guild Wars 2. Currently I can be found in Project 1999 or GW2 on my rare free time. I plan to play some sort of caster. I am stubbornly levelling a wizard in p99 as we speak, and am hoping Pantheon's iteration is much more dynamic and desired in groups. I'm also curious about the summoner changes on the horizon

I've been lurking here and on Reddit for quite some time as I follow the game, and must admit I am not as happy with the present streams and news out there as some of the content creators. The last stream was yet another run of the same dungeon we've seen multiple times, the graphics remain uunimpressive, the newly released spell animations are average,  and I haven't seen many of the mechanics that will make this game unique yet. I understand much of the Pantheon fanbase would be happy if Brad just reskinned EQ for the 21st Century, but I've been hoping for a classic MMO with a NEW AGE feel.Hopefully, Project Faerthale will reveal  a lot more of what the devs' vision is for this game upon release.

Looking forward to discussing the game further as we close in on launch.

• 1797 posts
    May 20, 2019 10:15 AM PDT

Welcome ! Raybart ! :) 

• 1597 posts
    May 20, 2019 11:24 AM PDT

Welcome  :)

• 560 posts
    May 20, 2019 12:44 PM PDT
    Welcome dude
    • 264 posts
    May 20, 2019 1:48 PM PDT

Welcome :)

• 1090 posts
    May 20, 2019 4:41 PM PDT

Two thumbs WAY UP for returning from Old EQ (like many of us here). There were hundreds of thousands of us there at one time. Welcome back! 

• 65 posts
    May 22, 2019 9:16 PM PDT

Welcome to the fold Raybart!

• 126 posts
    May 30, 2019 1:52 PM PDT
    Welcome.
    • 4270 posts
    May 30, 2019 4:12 PM PDT

Welcome!

• 151 posts
    May 30, 2019 7:34 PM PDT

Welcome. 

-and-

What Summoner changes on the horizon?

I am very curious where you learned of upcoming changes. 

-looks around-  What did I miss?

This post was edited by Grayel at May 30, 2019 7:35 PM PDT
    • 4 posts
    June 3, 2019 8:54 PM PDT

Grayel said:

Welcome. 

-and-

What Summoner changes on the horizon?

I am very curious where you learned of upcoming changes. 

-looks around-  What did I miss?

I had to look again, as I saw them in passing in a newsletter. A teaser was manitoned concerning a change to a summoner's relationship with their pet, but it's never been elaborated on. Look here: https://pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/2018_october_under_wraps/

• 215 posts
    June 6, 2019 2:22 PM PDT

Welcome!

• 5 posts
    June 9, 2019 4:06 AM PDT

Welcome, Amigo!

• 18 posts
    June 9, 2019 4:33 PM PDT

Welcome!