Forums » Support

Pledge levels

• 2 posts
    May 18, 2019 1:33 PM PDT

Hello, fellow Pantheon enthusiasts,

I was looking at the new pledge levels and I started thinking, which raised a specific question.   I am at the Advisor pledge level.  I know that if I wanted to upgrade to the new Blackrose level I would only pay the difference but my question is, does the Blackrose pledge level get all the lower champion level pledge items in addition to the very specific Black Rose pledge items?  For example, the Robe of the Black Rose - Cosmetic item.  Thanks all I appreciate it very much and also.... go BARD!!!

• 173 posts
    May 18, 2019 3:49 PM PDT

Hi Nasferatis, welcome to the forums. There is a thread on the 'General Pantheon Discussion' Forums that is specifically for asking questions about the pledges. It's likely a mod will come along and suggest that to you, so I thought I'd give you a head start :)

Here's a link to it:

Pledge Rewards Questions

Hope to see you in the game!

• 1228 posts
    May 18, 2019 4:03 PM PDT

Nasferatis said:

Hello, fellow Pantheon enthusiasts,

I was looking at the new pledge levels and I started thinking, which raised a specific question.   I am at the Advisor pledge level.  I know that if I wanted to upgrade to the new Blackrose level I would only pay the difference but my question is, does the Blackrose pledge level get all the lower champion level pledge items in addition to the very specific Black Rose pledge items?  For example, the Robe of the Black Rose - Cosmetic item.  Thanks all I appreciate it very much and also.... go BARD!!!

Put in a ticket for an offical answer. Click on Support on top right on the Website Menu. 

• 295 posts
    May 20, 2019 11:49 PM PDT

I would put in a suuport ticket to speak to them directly. They seem to air on the side of giving you more over less but they need to do stuff on their end to ensure you get everything.