Forums » Store Questions & Feedback

Black Rose Pledge?

• 67 posts
    May 17, 2019 9:43 AM PDT

So if you are at The percievers pledge level do you also get the black rose pledge rewards, because the are at the same level? Theres no option to upgrade to the black rose pledge from the percievers pledge. or will it be time of date of purchase to determine which one you get? Or shall it be an individual choice when making the initial $500 purchase as to which one you'd like? just trying to clear things up for others that have the same question, thanks!

This post was edited by Bannik at May 17, 2019 9:43 AM PDT
    • 140 posts
    May 17, 2019 9:50 AM PDT

If you wish to switch to the Black Rose pledge and you have the Perceiver's pledge already, we can switch it for. Just open a support ticket. No, the Perceiver and the Black Rose pledge rewards are not meant to stack. You should choose the package that you prefer.

• 67 posts
    May 17, 2019 1:45 PM PDT

Got it great! Thanks alot for clearing it up!

• 6 posts
    May 17, 2019 3:04 PM PDT

What if you decide to go from the Black Rose Pledge to the Triumvirate's Pledge?

Would you lose the Black Rose benefits or would the Triumvirate's pledge stack or change to the Black Rose equivalent's? Asking for a friend... lol jk, for myself.

• 6 posts
    May 25, 2019 5:22 PM PDT

little bumpidity bump bump? Dont like doing this, I am really interesting in this, mostly for my Best Friend and his fallen Twin (RiP) who played EQ on and off since Alpha. We want to support this game as much as possible with some rewards of course.

• 67 posts
    May 25, 2019 5:24 PM PDT
    You then get the Triumvirate pledge, they dont stack
    • 2 posts
    February 17, 2020 9:26 AM PST

Hi Folks,

I made a "Perceiver" pledge and paid the freight.

On my profile it lists me as "Black Rose" pledge level.

Just posting to make sure I'm not going to get a continuous bill for $50 (or heaven forfend $500) every month.  Also, as I was reading, there are different rewards with each pledge type.  I prefer the Perceiver rewards to the Black Rose rewards.

Couldn't open a support ticket so I thought I'd add-on to a similar thread on the forums.

Thank you

• 140 posts
    February 17, 2020 12:41 PM PST

ottsca said:

Hi Folks,

I made a "Perceiver" pledge and paid the freight.

On my profile it lists me as "Black Rose" pledge level.

Just posting to make sure I'm not going to get a continuous bill for $50 (or heaven forfend $500) every month.  Also, as I was reading, there are different rewards with each pledge type.  I prefer the Perceiver rewards to the Black Rose rewards.

Couldn't open a support ticket so I thought I'd add-on to a similar thread on the forums.

Thank you

We took care of your issue earlier today as you opened a support ticket on it.

Thanks for supporting Pantheon