Forums » General Guild Discussion

Guild features id like to see

• 102 posts
    April 30, 2019 1:36 AM PDT

If this has already been discussed, sorry.

Each member should have a space to right notes.

Easy and simple calendar to create guild events.

As GM i want to see when a player joined, who invinted them, their activity levels and what the contribute to the guild bank.

I was also thinking of an auto promotion feature, that GMs would set up and it allows members to esily see certain goals they can complete in order to get promoted so far, instead of me having to individually promote hundreds/thousands of people.

Promotions will have to be earned in my guild.

• 272 posts
    April 30, 2019 10:40 AM PDT

Grimseethe said:

If this has already been discussed, sorry.

Each member should have a space to right notes.

Easy and simple calendar to create guild events.

As GM i want to see when a player joined, who invinted them, their activity levels and what the contribute to the guild bank.

I was also thinking of an auto promotion feature, that GMs would set up and it allows members to esily see certain goals they can complete in order to get promoted so far, instead of me having to individually promote hundreds/thousands of people.

Promotions will have to be earned in my guild.

I fully support your first 3 suggestions. I think they would make the guild more than just a chat channel. I don't really care either way on your last recomendation. I've personally never put much stock in what my "guild rank" was in a guild. 

• 1007 posts
    May 1, 2019 1:27 PM PDT

Check this out :) - 

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/1787/guild-discussion ;(Kilsins Post)