Forums » Fan Creations

A Summary/Analysis of the latest CohhCarnage Stream

• 2886 posts
    April 26, 2019 1:06 PM PDT

Hey all, as you may know, I'm transitioning away from doing the written summaries on the forums of streams like I used to, in order to dedicate more time to bringing the same style of summaries to YouTube. I believe this will allow me to spread the valuable information to even more people, especially those that may not already know much about Pantheon. So here is my summary of yesterday's stream with Cohh. It's only about 10 minutes long and I included subtitles for those that may be hard of hearing or just prefer to read. Let me know what you think! https://youtu.be/Up8iouuvoac

• 11 posts
    April 26, 2019 2:37 PM PDT

Hey Baz,

I'll be sure to keep myself up-to-date with your videos on Pantheon. Thanks for the heads up!

Faerthale sounds very interesting, can't wait to see it for myself. Seems like it'll be a tutorial island/not-island type deal.

• 2886 posts
    April 29, 2019 6:15 PM PDT

Kravim1 said:

Hey Baz,

I'll be sure to keep myself up-to-date with your videos on Pantheon. Thanks for the heads up!

Faerthale sounds very interesting, can't wait to see it for myself. Seems like it'll be a tutorial island/not-island type deal.

Great! :D Faerthale is the starting city of the Elves. So it will likely be home of some sort of a tutorial if you are an Elf, but it will also be much more than that. Zones in Pantheon are huge, so even beyond a city that serves you in many ways for the majority of your character's life, it also has an adventuring area for a wide range of levels. It will probably be the first are you adventure in if you are an Elf, and will mostly have newbie mobs, but will also have a few pockets of higher level content to keep things interesting ;)

When you hear the term "Project Faerthale" though that is just referring to a development milestone to make Faerthale the first zone that is feature-complete. This will allow the devs to actually show people what a typical zone in Pantheon will be like, rather than just talking about it.