Forums » Introduce Yourself

Never have I ever...

• 70 posts
    April 23, 2019 9:19 AM PDT

Never have I ever supported any product or project prior to it's release. With that being said, here I am. Really excited about the potential of this project. Played MMO's since classic EQ and Classic EQ is the ghost Ive been chasing ever since. Played just about everything since either in depth or in passing looking for something I just can't seem to find since then.

Can't say how often I wished someone would create another MMO that falls in line with what is being advertised with Pantheon. The fact that this is crowd funded and not supported by a larger company would typically scare the hell out of me. However, in regards to an MMO these days I think thats precisely what's required in order to maintain the integrity of what Pantheon is aiming for.

Expect to see me participating in the forums. From what Ive seen thus far it seems the dev's are reading, listening and interested. This was one of the primary factors that convinced me to support this project.

• 467 posts
    April 23, 2019 10:24 AM PDT

Welcome

• 559 posts
    April 23, 2019 10:24 AM PDT
    Welcome dude
    • 1597 posts
    April 23, 2019 11:29 AM PDT

Welcome  :)

• 4270 posts
    April 23, 2019 3:49 PM PDT

Welcome!

• 70 posts
    April 23, 2019 7:43 PM PDT

Thanks for the welcomes all.

Bazgrim, binged on your videos when I discovered this project to start catching up. Good work bro, I especially like the videos where I get the rundown in a few minutes.

• 4270 posts
    April 24, 2019 3:47 PM PDT

Dissolution said:

Thanks for the welcomes all.

Bazgrim, binged on your videos when I discovered this project to start catching up. Good work bro, I especially like the videos where I get the rundown in a few minutes.

Thanks, that's great to hear! Glad I can help :)

• 654 posts
    April 25, 2019 4:42 AM PDT

Welcome Dissolution :)

-sorte.

• 1090 posts
    May 12, 2019 12:37 PM PDT

Two thumbs WAY UP for starting with Old EQ (like many of us here). There were hundreds of thousands of us there at one time. Welcome back!