Forums » Guild Office

The Mystical Order

• 11 posts
    April 11, 2019 12:25 PM PDT

Yes it's coming....

Stay tuned.

If you wanted to help us resurrect this years old order, post here and I'll start a list for people that was on Fennin Ro Nastalgia on steroids anyone?

Current TMO List.

Artaxerxius

• 156 posts
    April 11, 2019 1:17 PM PDT

This different than the P99 guild?

• 11 posts
    April 11, 2019 1:23 PM PDT

WarKnight said:

This different than the P99 guild?

we were also on the P99 but not all members were from Fennin.  We can all begin this journey with everyone.

• 55 posts
    April 11, 2019 4:19 PM PDT

I remember TMO by reputation only. I remember being on Fennin Ro and seeing those bad asses run around in all there glory. I plan on being one of the big kids this time around. It will be nice to see your guild tag again.

• 11 posts
    April 15, 2019 8:30 AM PDT

Armyguy0 said:

I remember TMO by reputation only. I remember being on Fennin Ro and seeing those bad asses run around in all there glory. I plan on being one of the big kids this time around. It will be nice to see your guild tag again.

let's see if we can bring this back on Pantheon.

• 55 posts
    April 15, 2019 9:57 AM PDT
    I wasn’t in TMO but I’ll be more then happy to add support. The guild tag has nostalgic value, even for us slackers that took a bit less aggressive approach to murder. 20 years behind a Druid... when I finally got my raiding chops... I never looked back
    • 11 posts
    April 15, 2019 10:23 AM PDT

Armyguy0 said: I wasn’t in TMO but I’ll be more then happy to add support. The guild tag has nostalgic value, even for us slackers that took a bit less aggressive approach to murder. 20 years behind a Druid... when I finally got my raiding chops... I never looked back
    cool, welcome!

• 156 posts
    April 15, 2019 1:02 PM PDT

yall have a website going with more info? expectations, play style, goals, anything like that?  

• 11 posts
    April 15, 2019 4:10 PM PDT

WarKnight said:

yall have a website going with more info? expectations, play style, goals, anything like that?  

I just registered the domain http://www.themysticalorder.org currently building the website, you can register if you want.

This post was edited by Artah at April 17, 2019 10:14 AM PDT
    • 3 posts
    June 22, 2019 1:42 AM PDT

Will be interested in TMO as well. I fondly remember those Fennin Ro times.
    While i was member Arcane Phalanx and later Veturi i still participated in TMO open raids and i do remember that some TMO monks helped me with my Monk epic.

My memory is failing, what was the name of that "Eastern" KS guild that everyone hated?

Cheers!

|~VG~Syda~bloodmage~|~EQ~Koriztaja~Iksar monk~|~EQ2~Sahiir~coercer~|~RIFT~Rahu~mage~|

This post was edited by Rahu at June 22, 2019 1:46 AM PDT
    • 10 posts
    October 29, 2019 6:40 AM PDT

I've been in TMO in 2001 or so, until I moved to the legends server, damn it was a long time ago. I don't remember much except my fellow mate Swiftraven, we were both shamans

This post was edited by Vaan at October 29, 2019 6:40 AM PDT
    • 10 posts
    October 29, 2019 6:54 AM PDT

Rahu said:

While i was member Arcane Phalanx and later Veturi i still participated in TMO open raids and i do remember that some TMO monks helped me with my Monk epic.

My memory is failing, what was the name of that "Eastern" KS guild that everyone hated?

Cheers!

|~VG~Syda~bloodmage~|~EQ~Koriztaja~Iksar monk~|~EQ2~Sahiir~coercer~|~RIFT~Rahu~mage~|

I can "see" the ranger guildleader and I can tell they were on Kael Faction, but I just don't remember the name of the guild :(

• 2 posts
    December 2, 2019 5:19 PM PST

Add Wudail to that list ! Was in TMO 2000-2001.

Count me in I want to see all of you once again !!

Wudail

• 11 posts
    December 2, 2019 8:21 PM PST

Vaan said:

Rahu said:

Cheers!

I can "see" the ranger guildleader and I can tell they were on Kael Faction, but I just don't remember the name of the guild :(

I was the one that running those TMO "open raids" to key my guildmates and other people that got left behind.  I was playing Artaxerxius/Artaxerxes most of the time.   Eastern KS guild?  You mean Zenith Sage?  They were cool and that Ranger guild leader had a last name Silvanfather I think for Silvan Rangers.