Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Reaching out

• 416 posts
    April 10, 2019 10:11 PM PDT

Once Pantheon launches, I plan on streaming all of my adventures. My hope is to build a community around the stream. I'm quite excited about the idea but I am a complete novice when it comes to streaming. I've been practicing streaming off and on playing different games trying to get a feel for the format I eventually want the stream to take. Last week I decided to try EQ2 on the new Kaladim progression server. I created a warden and played fairly consistantly. In all that time, despite my best efforts, I managed to briefly to team up with someone else twice. Part of the problem I realized is that I chose a warden as their seems to be a real bias against that healing class. So I've decided to start over with an inquisitor. Now I may have an easier time finding folks to team up with but I also figured I'd reach out to this fantastic community and see if there is anyone who would be intereted joining my experiment since grouping and community is the ultimate goal. I can fairly consistantly play evenings starting around 9pm PST. I'm open to the format we would want the stream to take, whether it's just regular folks getting together to play and have a good time or if we want to try and role-play the adventure or some mix in-between. I'm definitely open to suggestions. In any case, thanks for reading!