Forums » Fan Creations

What it Means to "Trust in Pantheon"

• 2886 posts
    April 5, 2019 12:24 PM PDT

Hey all, this month I'm celebrating my "Panthiversary" which is a combination of the anniversaries of me joining the community in 2016, becoming a VIP in 2017, and jumpstarting my career as a content creator at PAX East 2018. (Also fun fact, in April 2017 I also was featured in the Pantheon newsletter and made my first ever appearance on Twitch on the Voices of Terminus!) So April has always been a good month for me and I'm celebrating it with giveaways and such. Check out my social media for more info on that, but that's not exactly what this post is about. Like I said, one of the things I'm celebrating is PAX East 2018, which was a huge turning point for me. One thing that came out of all of that was the "Trust in Pantheon" sign, which you may have seen or heard of before. What was originally intended as a joke later took on a more profound meaning of its own. And now on this special occasion, I think it's about time I explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srtkVK4pZv0

This post was edited by Bazgrim at April 5, 2019 12:25 PM PDT
    • 416 posts
    April 5, 2019 12:45 PM PDT

Thanks for the video and your continued efforts to supply useful information. I appreciate your dedication to champion Pantheon!