Forums » Expansion Classes

Phantasm - Full Lore & Pics - Fan Class #01

• 10 posts
    March 10, 2019 11:20 AM PDT

This is a fully fledged class concept that was designed by myself and Budrik Brimstome. This concept includes Full Lore, Class Playstyle, Races/Items, and Ability Sample Loadout

The PDF version contains the proper formatting, which is why it is linked rather than all copy/pasted here. Over the course of 2019 we hope to do a handful more of these full class designs. This project took a couple of weeks of effort. This PDF represents the final revision of the Phantasm. Thanks for looking! 

LINK TO CLASS PDF: pdf.investintech.com/preview-Phantasm.01

LINK TO PHOTOS: imgur.com/a/N6DOz3S

What do you think is totally awesome about this class? What do you think is less than awesome about this class? Could you see yourself playing this class? 

For Terminus!

• 182 posts
    March 11, 2019 9:39 AM PDT

So its a mid-range(some melee/some casting) enchanter/shaman? Cool idea. 

If you pocketed one of these with a cleric/tank combo it would seem like a pretty OP trio.

• 10 posts
    March 11, 2019 11:35 AM PDT

Valorous1 said:

So its a mid-range(some melee/some casting) enchanter/shaman? Cool idea. 

I can see how you came to that. Very cool perspective!  I sorta saw it as the "rogue" of the mages. Quick, positional, etc. But that thought had more to do with the disposition and positional playstyle of the class and less to do with the actual abilities. Thanks for the feedback!

• 182 posts
    March 11, 2019 12:02 PM PDT

I dont know where you found that first picture in your photo link, but whatever it is I wanna be that.