Forums » Support

Pledge 2nd account

• 14 posts
    March 5, 2019 3:21 PM PST

Most of the pledge packages will include a second copy of the game and my understanding is the perks will only be available on one of those accounts.  Do we have any option to change that?  For example, if I am planning on giving my second copy to my wife so she can play with me, it would be pretty horrible for her to not be able to go with me to the founder's guild area or have access to group with me during Alpha or Beta.  I am not looking forward to having to explain to my wife that her account is less than mine in both real (additional character slot, founder's guild area, alpha and beta access) and visual ways (in game title, pet, etc.).  Please give us an option to change that in some way to save me from having to chose from taking the "lesser" account or years of resentment...

• 4320 posts
    March 5, 2019 6:50 PM PST

I know it's not the answer you were hoping for, but if the extra perks are that important to you, the only way to change that would be to purchase a second pledge on a separate account. The second copy is really just intended to give to a friend at launch so they can play too.

"Pledges with multiple copies of the game receive listed rewards on one account only." (Source: http://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/ )

• 14 posts
    March 6, 2019 4:18 AM PST

Yes Baazgrim, I understand that option and know that option. What I was looking for was a method to pay an additional fee that would make the perks hit both accounts, I wasn't looking for anything free. I think many people would pay more for that option, so VR could look at it as additional revenue.

Mod Edit: Removed deleted quote.

This post was edited by Kilsin at March 6, 2019 3:47 PM PST
    • 8592 posts
    March 6, 2019 3:49 PM PST

Thank you, Baz!

I hope that answers your question, Coneldil, if you have anymore, please feel free to ask :)

• 14 posts
    March 6, 2019 4:17 PM PST
    Forgive me Kilsin, but my question remains. That is unless you are confirming there is no plan to implement a system in the future where we could choose to donate more to add perks to the second account in lieu of simply a new account.
    • 126 posts
    March 9, 2019 10:11 AM PST

All I can say is that we are aware of the request. However, at this time, we don't have that available. Perhaps later the pledge rewards may change that would facilitate this.

• 762 posts
    March 30, 2019 1:38 AM PDT

Here is what i did by mistake. I thought i could up my package in a good way. Being as it was an older pledge it came with some great perks. For me i had to do a complete change and send that copy to a friend. He got beta access, and i have the alpha, beta package. So either way 2 of us got an account, instead of upping my orginal pledge.

I think it worked out the very same 250 pledge, but 2 different account pledges.

Yes it was worth it, now my old mmo buddy can play the game, test it with me. We are orginal EQ players so this was a given since he got me into that game so many years ago.

Before changing any pledge or increasing it do talk to kilsin or anyone else in that department. You can cripple a very good older pledge.