Forums » General Guild Discussion

Need some help with the guild's website (enjin)

• 360 posts
    February 16, 2019 4:51 AM PST

Hello;

As per title, i need some help. Have made us a website in enjin, tweaked and sorted it as best i could (am clueless), everything was fine. I logged out, closed explorer, goodbye world.

Today i go back to our website (mind you, my browsers are set to not save cookies, so they were cleared) and see this:

If you can excuse my caligraphy and look to where the arrow's pointing, you'll see two vertical scroll bars. The farthest to the right is OK, that's because the text won't fit in my 1080p monitor. The innermost bar however.. what is it and how did it get there? :)

It wasn't there last night.

Before you tell me i need to go visit a doctor, i should explain that i'm posting all this because said second bar (the inner one) makes navigation.. junky.. You can scroll down, only it 'pauses' at some point (having reached the "end" of the inner scrollbar), after which you need press your scroll button/mouse wheel quite a bit before the page starts rolling again (at which point you're "on" the second scrollbar, ie due to the actual res). And this is the case everywhere, in the forum tab, in the members' tab, etc.

If anyone knows how i can fix this, i'd be very grateful. Am not a software person, but i do have patience :)

P.S. if you need have a look yourselves, this is the URL: https://anachronism.enjin.com/

P.P.S My monitor is 1920x1080, this is just our wonderful Pantheon forum being.. wonderful.. so excuse the upload, don't know why it appears like that ^^

This post was edited by Aenra at February 16, 2019 4:55 AM PST
    • 1630 posts
    February 16, 2019 2:58 PM PST

I clicked the link and it looked fine.  Only the standard scrollbar and no second one.

• 360 posts
    February 16, 2019 8:36 PM PST

kelenin said:

I clicked the link and it looked fine.  Only the standard scrollbar and no second one.

Oh... so that would mean it's something from my end then? Hmm, haven't changed anything in the PC's settings.

Thanks for taking a look though, much obliged; if it looks OK for everyone else, all good for me :)

• 1412 posts
    February 17, 2019 9:57 AM PST

Same here - it's working fine for me in Edge.  I notice from your screenshot that you're in Firefox (I think that's the Firefox logo on your tab).  Maybe try it from another browser like Chrome and see if it looks different?

Love the style by the way.  My guild site is also on Enjin, but we haven't made it look as fancy as what you've done :)

• 360 posts
    February 17, 2019 11:06 AM PST

Nephele said:

Same here - it's working fine for me in Edge.  I notice from your screenshot that you're in Firefox (I think that's the Firefox logo on your tab).  Maybe try it from another browser like Chrome and see if it looks different?

Love the style by the way.  My guild site is also on Enjin, but we haven't made it look as fancy as what you've done :)

You're right actually, it's only from Firefox.. am feeling dumb now.. am using the last pre-Chromium ESR version, am assuming that's why. I thought i'd also checked it with ie11, but apparently i hadn't, 'cause i just did and, yeap, shows fine there, lol

And thank you very much! Never done anything like this before, so.. :P