Forums » Community Sites

What does the community want?

• 5 posts
    January 21, 2019 7:24 PM PST

Evening, Pantheoners (Pantheoni? Pantheonuses?)! My name is Tess and I am a longtime gamer/caster. The cast I am involved in is currently in the process of transitioning over to a Pantheon-centric cast as the whole team is beyond excited for this game. We hope to add to the community by delivering news, player insight, and a lot of humor on our weekly cast. I'll link more info below, but what we really want to know is what can we give to the community? What are you looking for in a fan-site/podcast? Are you looking for hardcore, in-depth breakdowns of classes/races/systems? Are you hoping for interviews? Just something fun to listen to on your drive in to work? A ton of community involvement in social media/phone/chat? We have fun when the community has fun, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us and let us know what you would find interesting. I can't wait to meet all of you and experience this amazing game together!

Tess (@DebuffThis)

Standing In Fire Podcast (stopstandinginfire.com/@sifpodcast/Wednesdays at 10est on twitch.tv/standinginfirepodcast)

• 6 posts
    January 21, 2019 7:28 PM PST

Yes, we are going to have so much fun, Tess! This community is amazing!

• 206 posts
    January 22, 2019 9:14 AM PST

Glad you're on the same level of hype with us Tess, I'd like to see more media in general of the game. Art, Wallpaper, Fan art, articles, videos, memes, fan made items, stories, etc. 

Right now I follow @BazgrimTV on youtube and Twitter and Twitch. Aslo, Chris Kane and other Pantheon fan pages. I crave more though! Discussions are great, but I cant wear a discussion or surround my work desk in one. ;) Know what i mean?

• 1785 posts
    January 24, 2019 10:36 AM PST

Hey Tess, welcome to the community!

Here's my "input" for what it's worth :)

As far as 'casts go, I think you should look for a way to distinguish yourself from the other folks doing something similar.  For example, VoT tends to do roundtable discussions about anything and everything based on whatever topics are top of mind, and there are several people on twitch/youtube doing news and commentary.  I think you'll get more subscribers if you can provide something different or more focused - something that will complement the content that others are already putting out.

Given where the game is in development right now, that's going to be somewhat tough to do, but as the game moves into Alpha/Beta and things start to get closer to finalized there should be a good opportunity to pick a direction.  For right now, I'd say if you and your crew have a particular focus you already know you'll be interested in - like raiding, or classes, or lore - just go with that as a starting point.  I feel pretty confident that no matter what you'll pick, there will be Pantheon supporters out there who are also interested in it :)  I mean, just look at the megathreads we get going around here sometimes.  It's clear people are passionate about every aspect of the game.

I hope that helps somehow!