Forums » Pantheon Classes

Class Skills & Abilities

• 230 posts
    December 31, 2018 8:11 AM PST

I am just curious so please check the flame-throwers :-)

I've noticed through some of the live streams and youtube that some new and/or different abilities have been added to the existing classes. Any plans to update them in the classes tab in the near future?

• 27 posts
    December 31, 2018 1:55 PM PST

Some of the streams were made prior to class reveals, and also the game is still under Pre-Alpha development, so even current class abilities could still be subject to change as well. also they've said some abilities in the game will have to be sought out to aquire them. there is also speculation that these abilities lists arent all the abilities you can have, and they are there to see if thoses classes are the class that sounds like you want to play. we wont know till further testing and/or launch. hope this helps!

This post was edited by Bannik at December 31, 2018 1:56 PM PST
    • 230 posts
    December 31, 2018 4:04 PM PST

Well the ones I saw where they spoke of different abilities were some of the latest...post post class reveals

Yes. I'm well aware it's pre-alpha not sure why you fealt the need to point it out. They just finished PA4 and PA5 is upcoming in a few months which will more then likely bring a new build.

And I agree that those are probably not all the abilities, but I was hoping to maybe get some more fleshing out.

• 379 posts
    December 31, 2018 5:56 PM PST

Another thing to note - A lot of the actual class resource mechanics aren't in or have been altered from the class page(s). This will also change how abilities are listed, played, and used.

• 5 posts
    January 4, 2019 9:43 PM PST

Any chance we will be able to use/unlock all classes available with one char? Assuming it's available for that race.

This post was edited by CrouchingLiger at January 4, 2019 9:43 PM PST
    • 67 posts
    January 4, 2019 10:36 PM PST

No

• 1860 posts
    January 5, 2019 1:00 PM PST

CrouchingLiger said:

Any chance we will be able to use/unlock all classes available with one char? Assuming it's available for that race.

While unlikely, I wouldn't say the chance is 0%.

There is a chance that you will be able to play through as 1 class and restart as a different class through the progeny system.  We have been told that there will be a limit to the amount of times you can gain a bonus through the use of the progeny system though, so being able to play through all classes without making alts seems very unlikely.