Forums » Pantheon Classes

Why no Necro discussion board?

• 1247 posts
    December 5, 2018 6:40 AM PST

Just curious - why doesn’t the Necromancer have its own discussion board on forums like the Bard and other classes have? The Bard and Necro are both on the race/class matrix and they are both stated as stretch-goal classes. Just wondering why the Necro doesn’t have its own discussion board as well. Thx :)

This post was edited by Syrif at December 5, 2018 6:43 AM PST
    • 159 posts
    December 5, 2018 8:27 AM PST

while the bard and necro have both been stated as classes they are bringing in, bard has been confirmed as the first to he implemented (yes bard has had it's own section prior to that announcement but thats why it shouldn't have been a surprise [or a huge reveal] to any that the cc class was going to be implemented before yet another dps)

• 595 posts
    December 5, 2018 8:31 AM PST

Well I'm not sure there's a very satisfying answer to this question really.  Technically there is as the "secret class" section is reserved for the Necromancer.  At the time these forums were launched, the Necromancer had not yet been announced.  After it was revealed, it was stated by VR (I believe Kilsin) that the new forums would include a Necromancer section.  Truthfully, I can't say why it wasn't just added here or the "secret class" section was not just edited, but there you have it.  Not a massive issue, but one which has been accentuated slightly since the even newer forums seem to keep being pushed back.

• 1247 posts
    December 5, 2018 9:15 AM PST

Nikademis said:

After it was revealed, it was stated by VR (I believe Kilsin) that the new forums would include a Necromancer section.  Truthfully, I can't say why it wasn't just added here or the "secret class" section was not just edited, but there you have it.

I see. Yea I joined back in Feb ‘14, but I don’t recall what was going on with Necro. I’ll be playing warrior, but cheers to the future Necros. Thx! 

This post was edited by Syrif at December 5, 2018 9:17 AM PST