Forums » General Support

Regarding the Pathfinders Pledge

• 9 posts
    September 21, 2018 4:05 AM PDT

Hello, I have recently purchased the pathfinders pledge and, with this, I was expecting full instant access to the forums with 'champions access', and so I was quite surprised when I was promted to pay for a subscription. Is 'Champions' forum access not included in the pathfinders pledge anymore? or do I have to wait until the game releases to receive champions access. Also, FYI, I am able to post this right now as I did in fact subscribe to the montly champions forum access. Thank You

• 1635 posts
    September 21, 2018 11:38 AM PDT

If you're accessing from a non-mobile device, try clicking the "More" menu item, then click log in.  Then click the forums button to go back to the forums and see if it appears.

• 9 posts
    September 21, 2018 1:49 PM PDT

kelenin said:

If you're accessing from a non-mobile device, try clicking the "More" menu item, then click log in.  Then click the forums button to go back to the forums and see if it appears.

Hi, Thams for the response. I actually bought the champions access anyway (making this post pretty damn redudant). But do you think I should cancel my sub and try your advice?

• 1635 posts
    September 21, 2018 2:39 PM PDT

That I don't know, but before doing that I would have contacted support to make sure everything was OK.  Whatever you do going forward, I'ld put a support ticket first.

• 8625 posts
    September 21, 2018 6:22 PM PDT

Thanks Kelenin!

Omegasurge, as Kel kindly pointed out, if you submit a support ticket the team will be able to check your account and advise you on what to do. You can contact them by opening a support ticket via this link: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/