Forums » General Support

How to handle sub vs pledge

• 328 posts
    August 5, 2018 10:10 PM PDT

I am going to buy the Champion level Pathfinder's but I am currently a $5 a month. 

If you buy the $250 Pathfinder, do I still need to pay the $5 a month to be able to post in forums?

If I wanted to cancel the $5 montly After purchasing the Pathfinder pledge, "cancelling" the $5 "sub" won't affect my Pathfinder package, right? 

Also, If I don't do anything other than buy pathfinder, will I also continue paying the $5 automatically? (I may not cancel the monthly after buying Pathfinder)

• 4336 posts
    August 6, 2018 3:14 AM PDT

You won't have to continue paying $5/mo for forum access since that is already included in the Pathfinder's pledge. I suggest you contact support to assist you with the transaction and answer any other questions you may have: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

• 98 posts
    August 22, 2018 8:44 AM PDT

Yeah I am pretty sure you just go from paying $5 monthly to the one time fee of $250, but you still get to post on the forums and everything like that. I upgraded to the Pathfinders level and I still have all the access (more) than I did before. I don't THINK I am being charged $5 a month anymore.

• 8622 posts
    August 22, 2018 5:25 PM PDT

As Baz and Bankie have said, purchasing a pledge also gives you unlimited access to that tier, so Pathfinder would be Champion access and no more monthly payments would be required for forum access.