Forums » Crafting and Gathering

Pantheon VOT

• 259 posts
    July 27, 2018 9:15 PM PDT

Pantheon Voices of Terminus held their Friday night chat #128 with large panel of guests. The list included Kilsin, Aradune, Bazgrim, Evoras, Scribble, Saicred, Kodiack, Yarnilla, Leksur and Orsenfelt.

Right at the onset they started talking about crafting. Well that had me listening very intently to say the least.

Not much for new information but there was a tease From Aradune that involved Harvesting. Particularly about the Scavenging aspect of harvesting. There seems to be some very cool things in development when it comes to scavenging, but that’s about all the information he wanted to reveal. He did say that what was happening has him excited enough that he wants to try it himself.

Most guest agreed that were crafting is headed in Pantheon will have even non-crafter characters interested in at least giving it a try.

Thank you all for the great discussion and thank you for continuing to keep us interested and excited about learning more information about crafting.

This post was edited by Shyin at July 28, 2018 12:27 PM PDT
    • 1785 posts
    July 27, 2018 10:25 PM PDT

I'll second that, was really nice to hear the discussion about crafting on the show :)

• 10 posts
    July 28, 2018 7:11 AM PDT

where are these chats held... is there a link somewhere?

• 174 posts
    • 626 posts
    July 28, 2018 12:07 PM PDT

Man when your not even important enough to have your name spelled right... Feels bad man. 

Glad you enjoyed it :)

• 259 posts
    July 28, 2018 12:29 PM PDT

OMG I really did that, lol. Thanks for the heads up on the spelling. It's all good now. :) Sorry Bud!

This post was edited by Shyin at July 28, 2018 12:30 PM PDT
    • 1315 posts
    July 28, 2018 4:13 PM PDT

. . . . why do I always miss these live streams.  Now I know what I'm doing for the next two hours.

• 2886 posts
    July 30, 2018 3:35 AM PDT
    • 119 posts
    July 31, 2018 6:23 AM PDT
    That was a fantastic listen. Thank you guys for keeping these things rolling.
    • 1019 posts
    August 6, 2018 4:32 PM PDT

Good stuff, thanks man.

• 24 posts
    August 13, 2018 11:02 AM PDT

it's been great listening to all thier old streams, i was able to hop in on some of this last friday's but was interrupted by unexpected guests while stating opnions about how to balance Corpse Graveyards and corpse dragging/ corpse run services. can;t wait till this friday to chip in if i'm not at a LARP event since it's the closest thing i'll get to Pantheon until it comes out on Alpha. :D as long as i don't fall through the ground IRL i think it'll be grand!