Forums » General Support

pledge pricing and multiple accounts

• 15 posts
    July 18, 2018 6:29 PM PDT

Hi! I am planning on 'gifting' my friend access to the alpha when the date is announced so I have two questions. Will the pledges remain the same until then (ie $250+ for an alpha key) and is it against any rules to create multiple accounts to do this?

• 1123 posts
    July 18, 2018 6:58 PM PDT

Geth said:

Hi! I am planning on 'gifting' my friend access to the alpha when the date is announced so I have two questions. Will the pledges remain the same until then (ie $250+ for an alpha key) and is it against any rules to create multiple accounts to do this?

The way it worked for per-alpha is that they actually stopped taking Pledges a few weeks before they announced that pre-Alpha was officially starting if I recall correctly.

• 15 posts
    July 18, 2018 7:34 PM PDT

Thanks for the info Kalok. I guess I'll get things done early just to be safe.

• 1123 posts
    July 18, 2018 9:00 PM PDT

I would if I were in your shoes, as it were.

• 1635 posts
    July 19, 2018 4:43 AM PDT

Also for pre-alpha, though, they warned about 3 weeks ahead of time that the plans that included pre-alpha would stop having them, giving people a last minute chance to grab one.

• 4336 posts
    July 19, 2018 6:17 AM PDT

kelenin said:

Also for pre-alpha, though, they warned about 3 weeks ahead of time that the plans that included pre-alpha would stop having them, giving people a last minute chance to grab one.

This is true, but technically the pledges are subject to change at any time without warning. If you can get them now, it's probably best to just do it now. Off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to create multiple accounts, but it is possible to gift pledges. If you contact Support, they can walk you through it: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

This post was edited by Bazgrim at July 19, 2018 6:18 AM PDT
    • 1635 posts
    July 19, 2018 11:55 AM PDT

Agreed

• 15 posts
    July 19, 2018 12:52 PM PDT

Thank you for the responses! I'll help my friend get in soon. Then comes the hard part.. waiting for the Alpha test! ^_^

• 8627 posts
    July 19, 2018 4:53 PM PDT

Hi Geth!

The best way to manage this would be to submit a support ticket and speak with one of our friendly team members, they can help you organise a gift pledge and assign it to the person you are gifting it to. You can submit a ticket by following this link: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/ :)

• 174 posts
    July 20, 2018 6:31 AM PDT

Bazgrim said:

This is true, but technically the pledges are subject to change at any time without warning.

This they have already done a couple of times over the last 4 years. But things are getting closer now...