Forums » The Paladin

I was wrong about utility- can't redact the other title though

• 64 posts
    June 23, 2018 7:07 PM PDT

After reading the multitude of replies to my other thread about the lack of utility in the Paladin class I realize I was wrong.  I completely undervalued, or misunderstood, the ability to mirror tank and the potential of the stuns.  

I'd still like to have some kind of root, but yeah, we can't have everything.

I apologize for jumping the gun on my conclusions and I thank those who replied and showed me where I was wrong.  I'm very much looking forward to playing a Paladin now.

• 410 posts
    June 24, 2018 5:13 AM PDT
    Noice mate!
    Though this could have gone at the end of that thread as a nice little conclusion. =P But great amendment, you show more maturity through this than many!
    • 1660 posts
    June 24, 2018 6:22 AM PDT

It's fine buddy, I appreciate the public apology even if I wasn't super versed in the paladin. Fine to continue !

• 397 posts
    June 24, 2018 8:39 AM PDT

Just having the ability to change your opinion based on the input of others is laudable.

To be honest, I'm glad you brought it up, because it was worth it to me to actually put some thought into what had been revealed. I guess we'll all be able to see what a Pantheon Paladin really is at some point though..... *impatient waiting sounds*

• 64 posts
    June 24, 2018 9:29 AM PDT

Alexander said: Noice mate! Though this could have gone at the end of that thread as a nice little conclusion. =P But great amendment, you show more maturity through this than many!

If it wasn't for the title of the other thread I would have, but I felt because I was so brash in my title I needed to provide another thread to make up for it.

• 103 posts
    June 26, 2018 10:47 AM PDT

I am pretty excited to play a "CC/Tank". It's the class I've been looking forward to for years now, and it looks like this version of the Paladin might just be it!

• 705 posts
    July 4, 2018 8:35 PM PDT

nscheffel said:

I am pretty excited to play a "CC/Tank". It's the class I've been looking forward to for years now, and it looks like this version of the Paladin might just be it!

Same here.