Forums » Crafting and Gathering

A note about Pantheon Crafters

• 1785 posts
    June 22, 2018 8:02 AM PDT

Hey everyone,

Some of you probably know about Pantheon Crafters already, but we wanted to put the word out in case you didn't.  As we get closer to launch, and we start to get more information about crafting in Pantheon, we're looking to turn the site into a resource for the crafting community.  We plan on having a wiki with information about everythign related to crafting, as well as a section for community-created guides to help new crafters learn how to get started.  And of course, we'll be doing our best to cover crafting-related news for Pantheon.

With all that said though, I'm not here just to talk up the site - we actually have an announcement, too.

Pantheon Crafters is looking for some Staff Writers

Are you passionate about crafting and the game economy? Do you have thoughts and ideas on things that could make Pantheon a great game for crafters and non-crafters alike? Do you have good written communication skills?

If you answered yes to these questions, then there's an opportunity you might be excited about.

Over at Pantheon Crafters, we're looking to bring on a few volunteer staff writers to help us get some discussions going. Staff writers will help us by:
    - Acting as reporters, and writing news posts to help tell the world about how awesome crafting in Pantheon is going to be.
    - Writing blogs and proposals about things we'd all like to see make it into Pantheon, to help kickstart discussions across the community.
    - Working with Cromulent and myself on long-term plans for features on the site.

The time commitment should be no more than a couple of hours a week. We're not expecting people to give up their day jobs for this, but we do want our writers to be active in the community, since you'll be also be very visibly representing the Pantheon crafting community to the rest of the gaming world.

If this sounds interesting to you, and you'd like to help grow and evolve Pantheon's crafting community, head over to the site and send a private message to me (Nephele) and let us know! Don't just reply in the thread here - you need to actually go register at Pantheon Crafters and send me a PM there to be considered.

(Also, huge thanks to Kilsin for allowing us to post this announcement here for better visibility!)