Forums » Pantheon Classes

Make class mechanics different to all the other games

• 9 posts
    March 11, 2018 6:41 PM PDT

Hello.-

As I have played many others MMO's I think that the machanics of most classes is the same between different games,  not a problem I guess.
    But I think I am tired of doing the same click click click all the time to cast a spell and do damage, DoT, CC etc etc
    I will not get mad or frustrated if this game brings the same usal mechanics but If will be great if they spice things a bit up with something different such as 

single player combos, group combos,  fatalities, allowing one class to learn skills from another class at the cost of some stats..........
    I can think about more stuff.

xoxoxo

• 2886 posts
    March 12, 2018 3:21 AM PDT

Have you read the Pantheon Difference and the FAQ yet? They've got some good ideas in there about how to do things differently :)

• 9 posts
    March 12, 2018 4:35 PM PDT

I will now, thank you for the note

xos

• 316 posts
    March 12, 2018 8:47 PM PDT
    Agreed! I hope to see some novel, interesting combat mechanics.
    • 3852 posts
    March 27, 2018 8:42 AM PDT

Interesting mechanics are a plus but Pantheon is not intended to be an "action RPG" twitchfest where planning, preparing and thinking are irrelevant and if you don't click on the right things at the right times very fast you have a corpse run in front of you.

Yes you need to react in combat and you should have choices of what to do but you also need some time for strategy not three seconds to run from one pixel to a specific other pixel or half a second to click on "ice shield" after an enemy starts to cast "lance of fire".

• 9 posts
    March 27, 2018 8:53 AM PDT

dorotea said:

Interesting mechanics are a plus but Pantheon is not intended to be an "action RPG" twitchfest where planning, preparing and thinking are irrelevant and if you don't click on the right things at the right times very fast you have a corpse run in front of you.

Yes you need to react in combat and you should have choices of what to do but you also need some time for strategy not three seconds to run from one pixel to a specific other pixel or half a second to click on "ice shield" after an enemy starts to cast "lance of fire".

Me Likey !!!!  Cant wait