http://sanctuary.enjin.com/
    A
    storytelling community

The Leadership of Sanctuary

http://sanctuary.enjin.com/profile/6389065 - Temmi - Leader
    http://sanctuary.enjin.com/profile/12996135 - Saffy - Officer
    https://sanctuary.enjin.com/profile/5122199 - Khisera - Officer

What is Sanctuary?

Right now, Sanctuary is a small group of friends who have banded together to form a close-knit roleplaying guild for Pantheon. As we move closer to launch, we hope to build a strong foundation of members to write engaging narrative and experience the game with.

What is Sanctuary not?

Sanctuary isn't an open community. We don't plan to accept each and every applicant that comes our way. We want to create a mature, close-knit culture, and if someone doesn't seem like a good fit for one reason or another, it doesn't benefit anyone to try and force things.

We aren't trying to become the biggest guild on the internet. Ideally we'd like to be a medium-sized guild, with enough of a member base to complete all in-game content, but not a large enough group that we lose the sense of community. We want to build a group where everyone knows each other and feels welcomed and at home, and we feel that this becomes more and more difficult relative to the size of the guild. There's definitely a balance to strike here.

We aren't trying to be a hardcore raiding force, but we also aren't a particularly casual group. We want to do well within the game, but we don't plan on enforcing progression and gear level requirements.

Tell me more

Our "in-character" story in Sanctuary revolves around some fairly mature, philosophical themes, including lawfulness and a "greater good". The general premise is that Sanctuary is an organization that considers itself above the law insofar as they will perform deeds that they believe are "good", even if they are against traditional law. As such, the organization is somewhat secretive, as there are those who would punish them for breaking the law.

For more information about the story of Sanctuary in Pantheon, you can visit: http://sanctuary.enjin.com/aboutpantheon

Because we can dip into some more adult themes, and also because we want to keep a drama-free, mature environment, we do enforce a 21+ rule.

More information can be found on our Information Page and we encourage you to take a look!

http://sanctuary.enjin.com/about

What kind of person would fit into Sanctuary?

The ideal member of Sanctuary is mature, friendly, ready to have a laugh and a joke, and is intelligent and literate. Our group can get a little explicit, both in writing and in banter, and so a relatively high tolerance for mature content is preferred.

If you aren't the most experienced roleplayer, that doesn't exclude you from potentially joining Sanctuary! We would recommend getting in touch with one of our leaders if you are interested in roleplay and Sanctuary and just need some guidance getting started. We do our best to be quite welcoming to fledgling roleplayers.

How do I join?

To reiterate, we wish to maintain a mature and drama-free environment, so we do use an Enjin application process to filter out anyone who may not enjoy our community.

Before filling out the application, please read over our Code of Conduct.

http://sanctuary.enjin.com/policies

Ideally, before you apply, you should have an idea of the character you'd like to play. We understand that this may be difficult at this pre-launch stage, but we would still like to see a general idea outlined on your application.

Once you've read through that and can agree with our expectations, we'd love to hear from you! Please head on over to our Application Form!

http://sanctuary.enjin.com/pantheonapp

We hope to hear from you soon!

This post was edited by Temmi at May 9, 2019 10:38 AM PDT
    • 3201 posts
    August 18, 2017 5:59 AM PDT

I have had the pleasure of chatting with Temmi on a few occassions and would strongly recommend checking out this guild to anybody who has a combined passion for roleplaying and Pantheon.  Temmi is full of wisdom as it relates to the lore and world of Terminus and has plenty of experience leading roleplaying guilds from other games.  I'm sincerely looking forward to playing with some folks from this guild during testing ... and if you haven't checked out "Temmi Talks" yet, make sure you do!

• 3199 posts
    August 19, 2017 3:10 PM PDT

I absolutely agree.  :)

• 132 posts
    September 7, 2017 8:51 AM PDT

Wow, thanks for the kind words. ^.^; Now I feel pressured to live up to expectations.

Here's a little teaser for our guild story as we continue developing it:

Sanctuary. What is it? Where is it? There are rumors, to be sure, but how can one know which to believe and which are the whispers of the ignorant masses?

Some speak of the heroic actions of the secretive organization, of how they sacrifice self and home for the "greater good", of their ability to make the hardest of decisions

Others speak of the lawlessness of the organization, of their propensity to break every rule possible to achieve their goals, of their pretentiousness in thinking their ideas are higher than others, their codes weigh more.

Others speak of Sanctuary as a safe place, a refuge for those with nothing, if you can find it, find them.

Yet others salivate over the power one could gain from being affiliated with an organization that so rampantly breaks the law with no recourse.

There are as many stories concerning Sanctuary as there are grains of sand upon a beach, and yet something compels ever more myth to be made.

There are whispers in the night of those one may seek out if one had an interest in Sanctuary, trails of breadcrumbs one may follow to make contact. But as often as not, it is They who will find you.

We borrowed some inspiration from the Dark Brotherhood of the Elder Scrolls universe; the key difference being that Sanctuary does have a code and organization that it holds to, whereas the Dark Brotherhood is almost entirely lawless. But we definitely borrowed some of the myth from the Dark Brotherhood, with all the rumor and mystery surrounding the organization.
    • 5 posts
    December 26, 2017 8:05 AM PST

Been chatting with Temmi for around a month, and will definitely be putting a character in with them.  Cool folks.  Check 'em out. :-)

• 564 posts
    January 17, 2018 3:20 AM PST

Very seriously considering this guild, the community sounds like it will be amazing!

• 2 posts
    August 15, 2018 5:02 PM PDT
    I for one have been friends with Temmi for going on 4 years. She's an amazing person, incredible Roleplayer, and absolutely fantastic guild leader. I highly recommend Sanctuary if anyone is looking for deep, lore filled and fun stories.
    • 1 posts
    April 24, 2019 3:28 AM PDT

this is a excellent group with rp in mind and group content exploration! Temmi and her leaders are steady, fair and welcoming. as a gm for twenty years; consider me impressed and confortable here. Why dont you join us and see!

• 12 posts
    October 1, 2019 7:56 AM PDT

Is this still an active guild excited for Pantheon? I am still scouting through forums, but I am quite interested in the story so far. It also does seem like it would fit the Character concept I have, at least at this point. So I'm just curious, if members are still here, and planning for Pantheon.

• 2 posts
    October 1, 2019 8:40 PM PDT

It very much is, Wolfman! We have quite the humble community with us that are all very excited for Pantheon! Feel free to put in an application if you're interested, friend!

• 12 posts
    October 12, 2019 9:03 AM PDT

I have sumbmitted. I would also be interested in playing ESO while I wait, so I submitted on for there as well. Though it is barren as I would have to create my chacter from Scratch as it as been years since I played it, Due to losing interest in always Soloing. 

Thank you for the reply though. Hopefully, I'll get to know y'all better.