Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Lvl and Exp suggestion

This topic has been closed.
    • 1 posts
    May 9, 2017 11:10 AM PDT

Been playing Asherons Call and Eq2.Vanguard and some other games but Acherons Call lvl systems is outstanding if ill compare to all other games i have played.

When you begin from lvl 1 you get exp but you spend exp on Attributes/skills from a long list whid every skill in the game .Attributes/skills cost more and more exp for every point and its only possibel to max out a few attributes/skills but its possibel to spend points as you whish.

read more at http://asheron.wikia.com/wiki/Attributes

Is not a multi class sytem and its more fun than exp means nothing more than a lvl up

This post was edited by hogga4545 at May 9, 2017 11:12 AM PDT
    • 2752 posts
    May 9, 2017 11:12 AM PDT

Off topic discussion maybe? Not sure how this relates to Pantheon as that ship has long sailed. This is a class based game. 

• 261 posts
    May 9, 2017 1:01 PM PDT

Iksar said:

Off topic discussion maybe? Not sure how this relates to Pantheon as that ship has long sailed. This is a class based game. 

Agreed. I don't think they are about to throw away 3 years of work and start again on the gaming mechanics. It will be what it is now.

• 9115 posts
    May 9, 2017 3:41 PM PDT

As much as I appreciate suggestions, the game had been in development for a few years now and this has already been development and is currently being tweaked. I will close this as there is no more discussion on this topic.