Forums » Pantheon Classes

Disarming

• 6 posts
    May 4, 2017 7:44 PM PDT

I'm not sure if this topic has been discussed before, so I would like to start a discussion on the topic of Disarming NPC's of thier weapons or shields.

I would like to propose to give this ability to Tanks and perhaps the Monk.  Disarming would cause a huge amount of threat due to it's nature... who would like someone stealing thier weapon if only temporarily.

The skill should be on a decent CD, cause a large amount of threat and cripple the opponant's ability to do damage.  The duration is something to be tested, something like 10 seconds sounds like a good start.. just enough time to allow for proper debuffs to be casted.  

Possibly making the NPC immune to disarming after 1 or 2 successfull disarms.

Possibly giving the disarmer a tempoary buff to thier damage for the duration of the disarm.

I feel this is something worth discussing and would add some diversity amognst tanks and possibly the monk.

Thoughts?

• 2886 posts
    May 5, 2017 2:14 AM PDT

Please see this thread: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/4202/disarming

This post was edited by Bazgrim at May 5, 2017 2:14 AM PDT