Forums » Pantheon Classes

The Many Classes of Pantheon

• 1 posts
    February 15, 2017 7:20 AM PST

I notice that they have Necromancer listed in the chart that was released some days ago named "The Many Classes of Pantheon".  I can't seem to find any other information on the site associated with this class. Am I missing something?

• 129 posts
    February 15, 2017 7:26 AM PST

It is currently not a promised class for launch at this time - but it is one that they definitely have interest in completing. I'm sure we'll hear something soon about it! :)

• 2886 posts
    February 15, 2017 8:24 AM PST

Verdic said:

It is currently not a promised class for launch at this time - but it is one that they definitely have interest in completing. I'm sure we'll hear something soon about it! :)

This. In fact, not only do they have interest, but they have guaranteed it. They are trying really hard to get it done in time, but they just can't make any promises at this point. If it doesn't make it in at launch, I think it would come soon after in a patch or expansion. They just want to make sure it's done correctly and we can't fault them for that. Same exact thing goes for the Bard class. Although admittedly, it is strange that the Bard has a subforum and Necros do not.

• 2752 posts
    February 15, 2017 10:36 AM PST

Bazgrim said:

This. In fact, not only do they have interest, but they have guaranteed it. They are trying really hard to get it done in time, but they just can't make any promises at this point. If it doesn't make it in at launch, I think it would come soon after in a patch or expansion. They just want to make sure it's done correctly and we can't fault them for that. Same exact thing goes for the Bard class. Although admittedly, it is strange that the Bard has a subforum and Necros do not.

From what I can tell based on discussions, Bard is much further along than Necro. It's possible one might make it and the other not, or they might be staggered after release and not come out at the same time. 

• 4 posts
    February 15, 2017 12:39 PM PST

I would hope for a Necro to be available at launch, but only if it is well balanced. I remember Necro's pre nerf in EQ and I am sure they do not want that mistake again.

• 4 posts
    February 16, 2017 1:36 AM PST

Archai Ranger ?

• 2886 posts
    February 16, 2017 8:07 AM PST

Iksar said:

Bazgrim said:

From what I can tell based on discussions, Bard is much further along than Necro. It's possible one might make it and the other not, or they might be staggered after release and not come out at the same time. 

Yeah I believe that.

• 441 posts
    February 17, 2017 12:50 PM PST

In EQ1 my 3 classes I played were, Bard, Necro and Shaman. (Also boxed my friends Ranger and Cleric) So 2 out of the 3 classes I want to play may not make launch lol. My self I want the Bard most =-) Hope we get Bard speed and king support role.