Forums » Pantheon Classes

Inquisitor - Psionic Tank

• 6 posts
    December 13, 2016 11:32 AM PST

Hoping Pantheon will be able to introduce more unique classes like the Bloodmage from VG.  Another planned class from VG that never came to light was the Inquisitor.  Classified as an Protective fighter class with Psionic Powers. "anti-magic tank".  Would be awesome to have Pantheon flesh this class out :)

• 73 posts
    December 13, 2016 10:47 PM PST

Watching the stream that they just did a few days back I remember them saying something about the ability to specialize your class like EQ did after you reached level 50. Nothing official but that it's definately in the back of Visionary Realms mind. So maybe a tank class could specialize and become an Inquisitor.

Either way I agree with you about both classes whether it's a specialization path or new classes all together. I absolutely loved playing the Bloodmage in Vanguard. Inquisitor sounds like a hell of a time too. I could see for bosses with heavy magic use you would want an Inquisitor rather than a normal meat shield.  

• 159 posts
    December 24, 2016 4:26 PM PST

I was bummed when Inquisitor and berserker never came to light in VG

• 21 posts
    January 25, 2017 1:16 AM PST

That was one of the classes slated for release in Vanguard besides Berserker and it never made it in (Very disappointed over this). I'm hoping that they put in Berzerkers at some given point and time and a inquisitor type class.