Forums » The Dwarves

Dwarves Rule!

• 23 posts
    September 13, 2016 2:12 AM PDT

Read the title. No discussion necessary!

• 51 posts
    September 13, 2016 2:36 AM PDT

Class? (shout out to VoT)

• 408 posts
    September 13, 2016 4:32 AM PDT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFXUYl2ljqI [couldn't get the 'Insert Video' to work]

/drops mic

This post was edited by zubi at September 13, 2016 4:36 AM PDT
    • 51 posts
    September 13, 2016 8:45 AM PDT

LOL Nice

• 29 posts
    September 13, 2016 11:52 AM PDT

Agreed, we rule !

(and halfling hobbits, they can rule when we are busy mining, tinkering or drinking. Anyone else is meh...)

• 23 posts
    September 13, 2016 11:56 AM PDT

Cleric but maybe a shaman. Might have to look up at the totems!

• 323 posts
    September 13, 2016 1:28 PM PDT

Agreed! Dwarves rule.

• 260 posts
    September 18, 2016 10:24 PM PDT

The dwarf lore story with their god who sacrificed his immortality to help lead his creation was really touching. I doubt I'll play one of you stout, hairy, blue buggers, but I'll respect you a tad more.

Cheers to Khazas *chugs beer out of respect*

This post was edited by Syntro at September 18, 2016 10:25 PM PDT
    • 27 posts
    November 1, 2016 4:40 PM PDT

My main is totally gonna be a dwarven rogue. I really hope they do have that blueish skin.

• 4415 posts
    November 8, 2016 11:20 AM PST

Torg said:

Unfortunately, I think it's pretty unlikely that dwarves will be able to be shamans. Doesn't really work with the lore. Although I would probably play one if they were.

Anyway, yes, Dwarves are the master race and mine will be a Cleric!

• 40 posts
    November 12, 2016 12:30 AM PST

My first char in eq was a dwarven cleric, my first char in eq2 was a dwarven templer. Hmm what will be my first char in Pantheon? ;)

• 4415 posts
    November 13, 2016 8:51 AM PST

Brax said:

My first char in eq was a dwarven cleric, my first char in eq2 was a dwarven templer. Hmm what will be my first char in Pantheon? ;)

Probably a Dark Myr Enchanter.

• 20 posts
    December 2, 2016 5:08 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

Torg said:

Unfortunately, I think it's pretty unlikely that dwarves will be able to be shamans. Doesn't really work with the lore. Although I would probably play one if they were.

I am hopin they stick with Dwarven Lore no dreadlord shaman magic classes.. besides think of it, drunk + magic... see poor Orc with magical Ale mug up his paaatoootiie!! Muahahah muahaha      but no,  stay with traditional Dwarven Lore. I am curious on Mount system if they have plans also... <-- so wants armored Ramm as Dwarf. HINT HINT

This post was edited by killafornia at December 2, 2016 5:09 PM PST
    • 4415 posts
    December 8, 2016 9:21 AM PST

killafornia said:

Bazgrim said:

Torg said:

I am hopin they stick with Dwarven Lore no dreadlord shaman magic classes.. besides think of it, drunk + magic... see poor Orc with magical Ale mug up his paaatoootiie!! Muahahah muahaha      but no,  stay with traditional Dwarven Lore. I am curious on Mount system if they have plans also... <-- so wants armored Ramm as Dwarf. HINT HINT

Agreed. But we can assume that Cleric and Crusader will be playable for dwarves and that involves a bit of magic. Although I guess there's a difference between channeling your deity when drunk and trying to evoke magic when you're drunk haha. Idk if I'd use the word "traditional" dwarven lore. The Pantheon lore for dwarves seems pretty unique in its own right and very intriguing. But still, DL, shaman, etc. would leave me scratching my head a bit.

I'm sure that if they introduce mounts, there'll be a ton more than just horses. If VR is gonna do something, they're gonna do it right and make sure that they all fit the lore. I think a ram or goat would be perfect for the dwarves considering they live in the mountains!

• 79 posts
    December 9, 2016 10:16 AM PST

*starts a chant* "Dwarf! Dwarf! Dwarf!"

Dwvyryn of the Stone - Dwarf Cleric for Life!

• 101 posts
    February 25, 2017 10:16 AM PST

Next stream should be just all about Kilsin's dwarf caster.... nothing else needed.

• 24 posts
    February 28, 2017 7:43 AM PST

WTB Dwarf Warrior in a stream! Dwarf forever!

• 101 posts
    February 28, 2017 7:45 PM PST

Heck, I'll watch dwarf create a simple shortsword on repeat for 50 hours at this point.

• 24 posts
    March 1, 2017 7:36 AM PST

Nolvu said:

Heck, I'll watch dwarf create a simple shortsword on repeat for 50 hours at this point.

Haha, yeah

• 1876 posts
    March 1, 2017 7:50 AM PST

Dwarves are just cranky footstools for Ogres.

• 101 posts
    March 1, 2017 8:04 PM PST
    • 23 posts
    October 29, 2017 8:11 AM PDT
    Been more than a year but we still RULE!
    • 196 posts
    November 2, 2017 6:38 AM PDT

Dwarves definitely do rule.

My intial thoughts on the class I want to play is Monk so I might have to play a different race :(

• 13 posts
    November 10, 2017 12:35 AM PST

DWARFS RULE MY FRIEND !!!

But I still don‘t know which class to play...

• 564 posts
    November 10, 2017 5:33 PM PST

Discussion necessary, women are not hot, men are hairy, armor/axe is heavy and therefore sweaty, dwarves is gross