• 1095 posts
    March 24, 2016 6:14 PM PDT

DRUID YES!

• 194 posts
    March 24, 2016 6:21 PM PDT
    What did I miss?
    • 9115 posts
    March 24, 2016 7:27 PM PDT

Changed title to not give the impression that we have released a new class, please be careful with wording, we have not released any new information on the Druid or any other classes yet. Moved to Pantheon Class subforum where it belongs, please be mindful of where you post in future.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at March 25, 2016 2:57 AM PDT
    • 1468 posts
    March 25, 2016 1:20 AM PDT

Dire Lord for me. Sounds like a really interesting class.

• 1095 posts
    March 25, 2016 6:19 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Changed title to not give the impression that we have released a new class, please be careful with wording, we have not released any new information on the Druid or any other classes yet. Moved to Pantheon Class subforum where it belongs, please be mindful of where you post in future.

Oops didnt even think about that haha. Thanks for changing it.

• 1095 posts
    March 25, 2016 6:19 AM PDT

I am curious about the Wizard as well.

• 1778 posts
    March 25, 2016 7:11 AM PDT
    All in for Druid as well. I still havent decided on a class but Im looking for a another support class due to no Bard yet. And the Geomancer like abilities of Druid sound pretty damn awesome.
    • 157 posts
    March 25, 2016 7:53 AM PDT

Summoner

• 429 posts
    March 25, 2016 4:25 PM PDT

Shaman :)

• 220 posts
    March 25, 2016 6:11 PM PDT

SInce you have already released the halflings, might as well drop some crusader spoilers on us, cause we all know its destiny to have halfling crusaders!

• 6 posts
    May 1, 2016 1:57 PM PDT

Gonna have to go with Dire Lord as that's my go to class at launch xD

• 595 posts
    May 1, 2016 2:26 PM PDT

Dire Lord or Shaman would be my prefernce.  If I had to guess though, Warrior.

• 126 posts
    May 2, 2016 3:25 AM PDT

Hearing about the Shaman or Enchanter would be enchanted (with Shaman first choice)

• 613 posts
    May 2, 2016 12:59 PM PDT

Hi Everyone,

Was there a combat class fo druid or shaman in EQ?  I remember the druid as a support class.  In other games you had differnt roles for both.  I am curious if this will be the case for most of the classes in Pantheon.

Ox

• 2419 posts
    May 2, 2016 6:21 PM PDT

Shea said:

Shaman :)

Yeah, gotta agree with this.  Shaman next.

• 39 posts
    May 3, 2016 9:43 AM PDT

Oxillion said:

Hi Everyone,

Was there a combat class fo druid or shaman in EQ?  I remember the druid as a support class.  In other games you had differnt roles for both.  I am curious if this will be the case for most of the classes in Pantheon.

Ox

Druid has always has some melee ablity in general D&D style lore. Both of fhose classes do see some combat mostly in lower levels or solo'ing at higher levels in EQ.  Druid in EQ has a few different combat ablities, root rotting (damage over time while snared), kiting (Quad Kiting), running around while DOT eats away the enemey. And damage shield, dot and DD casts with agility gear (lower lvl dps). Shaman also could fight a bit too. But these types are never the "bad boys" front line melee in any lore as the shaman is a medicine man and druid is faith and nature generally.

• 79 posts
    May 20, 2016 12:51 PM PDT

Dire Lord as that's the closest thing to Necromancers until they exist themselves.