Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

All i want for Xmas is...

• 35 posts
    December 7, 2015 4:43 AM PST

Dear Santa,

I've been a good boy this year. I have also just upgraded my computer to get ready for the Massachusetts winter hibernation from December to March in which i spend countless hours upon hours of gamng to keep me busy (with the help of a few 8 packs of Guinness).  I would be very happy if we saw a playable Pantheon early alpha for Christmas this year.  Heck, i would even eat all my vegetables if you could make this happen.

Thanks,

~An EQOA vet

• 163 posts
    December 7, 2015 10:13 AM PST
    Maybe start thinking of something else that you'd like to have for Christmas.
    • 668 posts
    December 7, 2015 10:20 AM PST

Dear Santa...

Please bring Pantheon Dev team all the presents they need to keep them in good spirits...  They have been really good this year and we really need them next year for our main present!!!

Thank you, here are some cookies and milk...

• 82 posts
    December 7, 2015 11:13 AM PST

Yes please santa

btw does anyone know if pre-alpha is included in our pledges or will it be just a select few?

This post was edited by Ultra at December 7, 2015 1:20 PM PST
    • 154 posts
    December 7, 2015 11:23 AM PST

Ultra said:

Yes please santa

btw does anyone know if pre-alpha is included in our pledges or will it be just a selete few?

Some early pledge packages had it. Not sure the amount or timing of it.

• 668 posts
    December 7, 2015 11:30 AM PST

I think any Pledge that was Knight's or higher included pre-Alpha testing...  My guess is Q1 of 2016 or beyond.

• 9115 posts
    December 7, 2015 3:31 PM PST

Early 2016 is the rough target for Pre-Alpha, sorry to spoil your Xmax dreams but I wanted to post so you can now ask Santa for something else, I don't want you to be left without anything! :)

• 1714 posts
    December 7, 2015 10:29 PM PST

Please bring Visionary Realms another Angel donor. 

• 9115 posts
    December 8, 2015 3:33 AM PST

Krixus said:

Please bring Visionary Realms another Angel donor. 

That would be nice :)

• 2419 posts
    December 8, 2015 8:07 AM PST

Kilsin said:

Early 2016 is the rough target for Pre-Alpha, sorry to spoil your Xmax dreams but I wanted to post so you can now ask Santa for something else, I don't want you to be left without anything! :)

I'll be getting my usual shipment of coal.

• 67 posts
    December 8, 2015 4:11 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Gee thanks crusher of dreams.  :) 

Car~

• 2138 posts
    December 8, 2015 4:45 PM PST

Unfortunately, my Holiday wishes are a bit more selfish, for I,

I   !

want to be rich!,

Rich beyond the dreams of avarice!

So I can be an angel donor....and daily resist asking a single friendly developer if they could possibly just design one small- infinitesimal, item/quest/NPC/single point game nuance, for me.

Oh I musn't interefere, musn't!. 

• 9115 posts
    December 8, 2015 5:28 PM PST

Vandraad said:

Kilsin said:

I'll be getting my usual shipment of coal.

Haha! me too man :)

• 9115 posts
    December 8, 2015 5:29 PM PST

Carrera said:

Kilsin said:

Gee thanks crusher of dreams.  :) 

Car~

Aww sorry Car! I wish I could bring better news but all in good time ;)

• 9115 posts
    December 8, 2015 5:33 PM PST

Manouk said:

I   !

want to be rich!,

So I can be an angel donor....and daily resist asking a single friendly developer if they could possibly just design one small- infinitesimal, item/quest/NPC/single point game nuance, for me.

Lol Manouk, health and happiness is always top of my list but being rich would be very nice! ;)

• 753 posts
    December 8, 2015 7:31 PM PST

Manouk said:

I   !

want to be rich!,

If Santa has a sense of humor, you will receive an official name change document for Christmas - formally making your first name "Rich" and your last name "Beyond the dreams of avarice"

:)  

• 82 posts
    December 20, 2015 12:10 PM PST

Wanting to know if where going to get lucky and get a xmas update or not?

• 154 posts
    December 20, 2015 12:39 PM PST

Ultra said:

If I had to guess I would say no but I could see something big for the new year. Fresh new year monthly update with a big anouncement maybe?

• 366 posts
    December 20, 2015 12:56 PM PST

cram9030 said:

Ultra said:

If I had to guess I would say no but I could see something big for the new year. Fresh new year monthly update with a big anouncement maybe?

That would be nice Ultra, We got our December update early in the month https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/2431/december-s-monthly-newsletter-introducing-wild-s-end so I would expect the January update to be early in the month :)

• 84 posts
    December 31, 2015 6:52 AM PST

Kilsin said:

Tomorrow is early 2016 :)

• 149 posts
    December 31, 2015 6:55 AM PST

Nydan said:

Kilsin said:

Tomorrow is early 2016 :)

Touche, well played.