Forums » General Support

Friends list

• 296 posts
    October 3, 2015 7:23 PM PDT

Hey folks,

Really like the new website/forums so props for that.  I am having a problem finding a friends list on the new website/forums though.  Is that still an option?  Maybe I am missing the link.. Any suggestions are much appreciated..  Thanks in advance

• 8909 posts
    October 3, 2015 8:29 PM PDT
    Sogotp said:

Hey folks,

Really like the new website/forums so props for that.  I am having a problem finding a friends list on the new website/forums though.  Is that still an option?  Maybe I am missing the link.. Any suggestions are much appreciated..  Thanks in advance

Hey Sogo, yes we still have the friends list, it's just hidden by white text currently but if you go to your profile (by clicking your name):

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/profile/Sogotp

Then
    mouse over the white bar, the 3rd option is your friends list, which is from left to right: Updates, Info, Friends, Advanced Forum Topics, Advanced Forum Posts.

This issue has been logged since the launch of the site and we will fix it up once we get a few more important things done first ;)

I hope that helps mate :)

• 296 posts
    October 5, 2015 2:30 PM PDT

Thanks Kilsin!  Yeah I was looking and couldn't find it LoL.  Never thought to actually highlight stuff with teh mouse Lol

• 8909 posts
    October 5, 2015 8:53 PM PDT
    Sogotp said:

Thanks Kilsin!  Yeah I was looking and couldn't find it LoL.  Never thought to actually highlight stuff with teh mouse Lol

No worries mate, it took me a little bit to work it out too once we launched the site lol :)