Forums » General Support

Latest post...etc

• 206 posts
    September 26, 2015 10:43 AM PDT

Maybe something like latest post rather then Hottest Topics or Most Viewed. It's a pain looking through all the forums and sub forums looking for latest post.

• 502 posts
    September 26, 2015 11:10 AM PDT

I agree

To piggy-back on this I have asked in the past if it is possible to have threads with unread posts be highlighted in a different color- it is a common website feature. I know this website is a WIP and you are working as hard as you can, its coming along nicely.

This post was edited by Zarriya at September 26, 2015 6:26 PM PDT
    • 1456 posts
    September 26, 2015 12:54 PM PDT

Newest is up, but I don't think there needs to be a hottest and a most viewed. Seems redundant.

edit: think I misunderstood you. You want a Newest post section rather than just newest thread.

I think the section of the top (Under forum) should show 2 sets of links. 1) Most recent post, 2) Newest threads (already there), and maybe 3) Most popular threads. Would also be nice if they didn't span half the page.

This post was edited by Dullahan at September 26, 2015 6:26 PM PDT
    • 8909 posts
    September 26, 2015 6:26 PM PDT

Thanks guys, I have passed this on and will discuss it with the web team :)

• 89 posts
    September 26, 2015 8:22 PM PDT

this new website still cant remember logins + it seems i cant login to site itself only forums now.

we really need a better forum design, it is not up to the standard of the new website, which i guess would be the only problem with the new webpage :)

• 8909 posts
    September 29, 2015 3:20 AM PDT
    Zlambit said:

this new website still cant remember logins + it seems i cant login to site itself only forums now.

we really need a better forum design, it is not up to the standard of the new website, which i guess would be the only problem with the new webpage :)

Which is why we are working hard to fix these issues that popped up out of our control mate and some of them are not an easy fix, a few things of those tough issues need to be fixed before we change the appearance so as per my other posts, please bear with us while we make these changes and fix these issues.