Forums » General Support

Pledge issue

• 10 posts
    September 2, 2015 12:29 AM PDT

I realized I should post this here since the message system isn't working and I was trying to send a message to get this fixed :)

When the site here first opened I was going to buy a paragon tier, the tier that i purchased during the kickstarter, but they were not available. So the web guy who I guess doesn't work here anymore said just get pathfinder and we'll change it later no problem. It was never changed later and I never really considered it a priority because of the reorganization that was going on here. I do want to get it corrected though. I don't want to miss out any testing since paragon says it has the earliest testing :)

I would post copies of the message the web guy sent me as proof but the message system doesn't work here. I have the emails from kickstarter saying i purchased paragon if that would help any? and if so who and how do i send that to?

Thanks
    Oberon

This post was edited by Oberon at September 2, 2015 12:42 AM PDT
    • 8671 posts
    September 2, 2015 4:12 AM PDT

I have replied to your PM mate, in future, the best way to get help with a pledge or any account related issues, is by opening a Support Ticket, found here: https://www.pantheonrotf.com/support/

I can't help you without you putting one of those in and neither can the other team members, but if you go ahead and open a new ticket, either myself or another team member will be happy to help.

Please include your KS receipt as proof of purchase if you wish to be changed to the Paragons Pledge.