Forums » General Support

Upgrade my pledge?

• 708 posts
    August 8, 2015 12:08 AM PDT

Curious, if I wanted to bump up my donation to say a 'pathfinder' pledge would I have to pay the entire cost ($250 I believe) or the difference of what I already pledged? Thanks in advance!

• 8671 posts
    August 8, 2015 2:42 AM PDT

Hi NoobieDoo,

I have moved this thread to the support subforum (specifically General Support), since a question like this does not belong in "General Pantheon Discussion", please be mindful of where you post in future so we can all help each other keep the forums clean, tidy and easy to find topics in their appropriate sections.

To answer your question, we currently only have three options to upgrade:

1) Purchase the new pledge that you want outright

2) Purchase a plan and pay it off as you go (for selected pledges)

3) Subscribe either $5 or $15 per month and accumulate enough over time to automatically upgrade to the next pledge above your current one (or higher if you subscribe for long enough).

Sadly, we do not currently have any way to add money without turning the Store back on and that is something we are not prepared to do at this time, we will, however, look into easier ways to upgrade for the new site, so you guy's can upgrade with a little more ease.

I wish I could help you more mate, but the options for this are limited at the moment.

Let me know if you need a hand with any of it, as I am always happy to do what I can to help :)

• 708 posts
    August 8, 2015 9:22 PM PDT

Sorry, this website is not the easiest to follow nor is it easy to find where things go so I was having troubles of where to post this. Next time I will just send you a message if I don't know where to post. Thanks for moving it to the proper section. It was, at least, about Pantheon. ;-D

Thanks for the info, I will just hold off for now until the new site is up and go from there.

• 8671 posts
    August 8, 2015 10:28 PM PDT
    NoobieDoo said:

Sorry, this website is not the easiest to follow nor is it easy to find where things go so I was having troubles of where to post this. Next time I will just send you a message if I don't know where to post. Thanks for moving it to the proper section. It was, at least, about Pantheon. ;-D

Thanks for the info, I will just hold off for now until the new site is up and go from there.

No worries mate, just for next time click "Forums" on the "Discuss" tab and scroll down that page until you see the appropriate forum, it's all there listed in clearly marked sections to make it easy, people just post in "General" because they think it gets the most traffic but all threads are displayed in order of creation/appearance in the "Most Recent or Newest Topics" links, so it really makes no difference in regards to getting more views. The website just shows the last post no matter where it came from.

I hate nagging people about it but it really is a pain for new people and us (the team) to navigate through incorrect sub-forums to find information that we want to use for the games development, so a lot of it is probably being missed because people don't spend a few seconds finding the right forum, which is a shame because there are so many good idea's and suggestions being posted.

I'm glad I could help mate, if you ever still have trouble working out where to post, by all means shoot me a PM as I would be more than happy to point you in the right direction :)

• 708 posts
    August 9, 2015 9:32 PM PDT

That's just it though, the sections are not really that 'clearly' marked or separated. This site is practically 3 shades of green on top of each other. It's like cyan lettering, which is more blue but slightly green, on top of a forest green on top of a dark green with white lettering. A suggestion would be to use contrasting color choices that differentiate from each other.

I'm sure most to all people do not consider you to be nagging us with these concerns. We all want this game to succeed more than probably any other game in the history of games. So anything I can do to help things out I will gladly do it. But I, and quite possibly others, do try to find the right place to put things, other than my double posts lol, it's just that traversing this site is confusing at times with all the colors blending in together. I hope you can see the issue with this green on dark green website because it IS confusing and just altering the green to a brighter color would do this site justice.

Have a great day Kils!

Noob

• 8671 posts
    August 10, 2015 3:25 AM PDT
    NoobieDoo said:

That's just it though, the sections are not really that 'clearly' marked or separated. This site is practically 3 shades of green on top of each other. It's like cyan lettering, which is more blue but slightly green, on top of a forest green on top of a dark green with white lettering. A suggestion would be to use contrasting color choices that differentiate from each other.

I'm sure most to all people do not consider you to be nagging us with these concerns. We all want this game to succeed more than probably any other game in the history of games. So anything I can do to help things out I will gladly do it. But I, and quite possibly others, do try to find the right place to put things, other than my double posts lol, it's just that traversing this site is confusing at times with all the colors blending in together. I hope you can see the issue with this green on dark green website because it IS confusing and just altering the green to a brighter color would do this site justice.

Have a great day Kils!

Noob

Yeah, no worries mate, if you suffer from colour blindness or have trouble finding the right subforum, just hit me up in a PM and I will be happy to help.

In regards to the site itself, I was one of the biggest advocates before I even joined the team to change it to a brighter more uplifting, easier to read and easier navigate place of business, once I joined the team, I continued that charge to make it happen and the team all felt the same way, as we have previously mentioned, we are in the process of upgrading to a new official site which we will share with everyone in the future once the time is right. ;)

• 708 posts
    August 10, 2015 9:44 PM PDT

Can't wait to see everything you all have been working on!!