Forums » General Support

Problem accesing site

• 295 posts
    March 7, 2015 7:20 PM PST

Hey folks.  I have not been able to log in from my iphone to the website for about the past month.  I am putting in the correct information and everything but every time I click the log in button I get sent back to the page where it asks for my log in info.  Didn't know if this was happening to just me or if more people were having this problem also..

• 8671 posts
    March 7, 2015 7:30 PM PST

I just tested this and was able to log in fine with my Galaxy S5 using Chrome.

I would like to see if anyone else suffers from this problem too.

• 36 posts
    March 7, 2015 7:31 PM PST
    I have a Samsung note 3 and I use it to browse the forums everyday, I am currently using it atm also, no problems on this end.
    • 301 posts
    March 7, 2015 8:46 PM PST

I have an iPhone 4S. I just logged in successfully to the Pantheon website using both my Chrome and Safari web browsers.

• 50 posts
    March 8, 2015 5:29 AM PDT

Phones are made for telephoning ^^

• 502 posts
    March 9, 2015 9:57 AM PDT
    Gelax said:

Phones are made for telephoning ^^

who does that anymore :)

Worked fine with my Galaxy  w/ google and while being simultaneously logged onto the website on my desktop.  i hope this resolves itself  for you Sogotp

This post was edited by Zarriya at March 9, 2015 9:59 AM PDT
    • 295 posts
    March 11, 2015 10:52 AM PDT

Figured out what the problem was.  One of the settings got moved so that cookies and other "useless" data was prevented from showing on the phone Lol..Freaking kiddos and their exploring and chaotic fingers....