Forums » News and Announcements

April Q&A Questions. Get Your Questions Answered!

This topic has been closed.
    • VR Staff
    • 530 posts
    April 5, 2024 9:49 AM PDT

The next Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Q&A is scheduled for 5PM PDT (-7GMT) on April 18th. Do you have questions regarding Pantheon gameplay, design, or seasons? Ask your questions here and they may be selected to be answered live at the Q&A.

• 1404 posts
    April 5, 2024 12:17 PM PDT

Two things, are they planned at all?

1) Dumpster Diving (at the merchants)

2) Drop instead of Destroy items (item remains on the ground for a time and can be picked up)

obviously not until you get to them.

• 11 posts
    April 5, 2024 5:21 PM PDT

I happened across 2 mobs fighting each other a few times in TF in season 1, will there be more wandering mobs that will fight each other when they happen across each other, and will they no longer be "no loot"? I'm asking because I killed the wolf that was fighting the fox, then killed the fox, but was unable to loot or skin either of them. So the first come first loot rule was also applying to mobs. I would like to see wandering npc's, that are placeholders too, that we can kill, or get a quest from. And will we eventually have all npc's targetable like early EQ, or will they be forever friends like wow?

• 70 posts
    April 6, 2024 3:45 PM PDT

summoner ETA

+1 zorkon (buying sold items off merchants) 

• 83 posts
    April 7, 2024 5:56 AM PDT

Savanja said:

The next Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Q&A is scheduled for 5PM PDT (-7GMT) on April 18th. Do you have questions regarding Pantheon gameplay, design, or seasons? Ask your questions here and they may be selected to be answered live at the Q&A.

Regarding design plans for the pvp season server: what are the pvp features that are likely to be available when this server launches? Or will it be simply pvp turned on as a first iteration of this season server?

This post was edited by Kaynrath at April 7, 2024 5:56 AM PDT
    • 23 posts
    April 8, 2024 5:15 PM PDT

Will a small area always be online for people who miss or can not make the season passes? Having such an area would allow these pledge members access and new voices to come and go into the world of Pantheon. Even if it is just to a level cap of 5, having a locked instance for such a demo would be immensely desirable. Thank you for your time. 

• VR Staff
    • 530 posts
    April 17, 2024 11:28 AM PDT

Thanks for the questions, everyone!